Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
Hello, dudes and dudettes! I am a newbie as of today. I did WW in the past and looking for other inspiration. I need a kick in the pants. I have fallen off the wagon and did not even try to get up to get back on!!!! LOOOL!!!!!! I will encourage and look for others to reciprocate. I believe in health and fitness. It is hard but it is achievable. I believe it try 80% of time that is success. I hope I am welcomed with open arms.

Replies

• Wisawobby
    Wisawobby Posts: 15
    Options
    I also did WW in the past and it worked great but we all need change. As I am aging it becomes even harder to get the weight off so I hope the motivation, recipes and general community on MFP will really help. From one newbie to another, let's go get 'em!
  • Wisawobby
    Wisawobby Posts: 15
    Options
    I also did WW in the past and it worked great but we all need change. As I am aging it becomes even harder to get the weight off so I hope the motivation, recipes and general community on MFP will really help. From one newbie to another, let's go get 'em!
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I WANT to be your friend mostly because of that profile picture!! But I am always looking for more support and willing to return it to you!!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Yeeeeeees!!!!!! OMG! I have found in just as little as 3 years the difficulty with losing and keeping it off is soooo much harder as I age!
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Awwwww, Wonder Woman if you like comic book heros like I do she is the true epitome of an athelete! How she got to be WW because she won an atheletic competition. So when I work out and feel like wimping out I think of how she worked hard to prove a point that she was strong and able! We must be wonder women and support each other...hey a invisible airplane would not hurt either! LOL!
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm fairly new here to been on 15 day and so far loving it and have made my goal each day, have a great group of friends feel free to add me as can always use and give more support