Sad.

Options
catmomfat
catmomfat Posts: 97 Member
My cat is dying of cancer. I alternate not eating and crying to stress eating. I have no idea if I've lost or gained since last Thursday. :'(

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry :frowning:
  • __Lora__
    __Lora__ Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry hun! You have more important things than if you're gaining or losing. Try to give yourself some time to take care of your baby.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Oh no. I am so very, very sorry.
  • LyssaJ1
    LyssaJ1 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    (((Hugs))) My heart goes out to you, as I had fur-kin who have passed from similar. Please be as kind to you as possible. I don't know your belief system, and I know you may not want to read it now, but for me, I find some comfort in the "Rainbow Bridge" story/poem.
  • bassfishingirl
    bassfishingirl Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry, my heart goes out to you, I've lost 2 dogs the past couple of years, & my 15 year old cat I worry about, I found him at 4-5 years of age all bloody & in poor health, after a year of seeing a vet regularly to heal his wounds, I made him an inside cat, we are inseparable, he follows me around, & sits on my lap all the time, knowing he's now 15 years old, it scares me, but I know I've done everything I could for him, and gave him the best life ever, to loose your pet is extremely hard, but as time goes on, it does get easier, then you'll have all those great memories....