Need to lose over 100lbs!

Options
jodilynnrl
jodilynnrl Posts: 12 Member
This is my first time frying out this app, Send me a message or friend request. :) Let's motivate each other! <3

Replies

• Cymrawes
    Cymrawes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too -same enormous hurdle of fat to lose and first day here . Bit daunting to think of 100 lbs+ so doing it in two stone chunks .
    Dropped 32 so far just by cutting back without too much tracking but that's stalked now so I think it is time to buckle down and count everything .
    Scary though .You?
  • dre_13
    dre_13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as both of you. Have over 100 lbs to lose and this is my second day on the app. Definitely scared but I know I have to do something to change my current state.
  • feelmyart
    feelmyart Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Also in the 100 lb to go club. Lost 30 a few years ago counting calories then put it back on after I hit a plateau.
  • commsgirl2016
    commsgirl2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm looking to loose around 80lb, NHS BMI would say 100 but 80 will make me happy.
    Well done dlmciver :smile:
  • madah84
    madah84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Im in the same boat. Just had baby #2 and gained a ton of weight in between both kids. I have 110 left to loose. Track everything, drinl plenty of water and move
  • fervc60_
    fervc60_ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    FR sent. Good luck.
  • MrsSpitser
    MrsSpitser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    FR sent! I have 175 to lose. It's overwhelming, for sure. My mother died after unsuccessful gastric bypass surgery more than 15 years ago. I keep telling myself I don't want to die like she did. But 15 years later, I still haven't gotten the hang of taking care of myself. I refuse to give up though!
  • PolkadotH
    PolkadotH Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can do it, you are in the right place. I lost most my weight from just tracking everything I was eating, keeping my water in take up and doing exercise (even just walking to the shops instead of getting a bus). I'm looking to lose about 80lbs - 90lbs. Feel free to add :)