Going Keto Life Style! Would love to link with like minded peeps.

Options
Hi,
I just started Ketogenic living and need support and suggestions. Would love to link up with others living the life.

Thanks!

Replies

• The_Pidge
    The_Pidge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just getting everything prepared for my partner & I to go keto too. I've found the website dietdoctor & instagram really useful. The KetoDiet app is a big let down though
  • Sarahmarieg85
    Sarahmarieg85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to start Keto too and would love friends for support and accountability. I'm hate tracking and I'd love to have MFP friends to build community!
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto feel free to add me
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I've been doing keto pretty solid for the last couple years. I do have my struggles, but I'm open about it as maybe someone else can learn from what I've done wrong.
  • ISparkyI
    ISparkyI Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Have been doing this for the past 10 days, only really starting getting into a regular ketosis state the last 2 days. Be great to find out tips and hints from other people, feel free to add me.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Keto here! New to it but love it
    Please add me!
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Any of you can hit me up with a friend request. Been doing the keto thing for awhile now and loving it
  • erickamason1982
    erickamason1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do keto//os u can add me or on Facebook or send me a msg.
  • bgonzalez_2016
    bgonzalez_2016 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Let me know how it goes been thinking about doing it ;)
  • laineysdaddy
    laineysdaddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I started my keto lifestyle change today. I figured out my macros and percentages of carbs, fats, and protiens i need daily. I was warned abt getting the "keto flu" so I started out with 7-keto suppliments to trick my body into a ketogenic state instead of waiting 2-5 days naturally to hit it. Added mct oil and cocunut oil for my fats and energy. Today was the 1st time in a long time that i have not wanted to crash with a nap. Atkins and weight watchers i didnt have the discipline to do esp being a single dad with a licky lil 7 yr old ginger sweetheart :blush: good luck with your diet. Sorry to ramble on here.
  • ketorere
    ketorere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Soul you share what supplements you used
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of keto. Add me