Thinning Out!

Options
hbdub7
hbdub7 Posts: 91 Member
Hi all...I downloaded this app on my phone, and am just now visiting the site...I could make some friends going thru the same thing to keep me motivated! I need to loose around 110lbs...I still cant beleive I have gained so much weight, but my Goal is to be down to 140 150 some where in between...I am looking forward to making friends on the way! We can do this!!!

Replies

• k121777
    k121777 Posts: 306
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! You can do any thing you set your mind to. And that's that. It's going to be hard work and dedication, but you can do it! Good luck to you! Lisa
  • ambrosia8
    ambrosia8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    welcome! you will love the support!
  • missfittin_missy
    missfittin_missy Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    :laugh: we all started somewhere and today you took the biggest step of the journey! GOOD LUCKK!!!!!!!!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is an awesome site and you will enjoy it, there are alot of people here that will push you and motivate you.

Feel free to add me.

I must warn you that i am tough, i don't sugar coat anything and you can do the same to me.

good luck

~Chika
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I hope you find this site as helpful as I have. There are so many supportive people here and some of the success stories are just awesome, real inspiration! Good luck to you! :happy:
  • MizCullen
    MizCullen Posts: 3
    Options
    i have the same goal weight range and I need to lose about 50-60lbs to get there.. Its so far been a lot of work but Ive been doing this for almost a week and Ive lost 2lbs.. which is more than I ever lost not accounting for the food I eat.. I struggle with exercise as my husband works insane hours and I have 2 kiddos.. but I like this site.. they count my walking with kids and my 30 minutes of cleaning everyday as light exercise.. Feels good to even have a big website saying im doing something about this weight..
    Many blessings and best of luck to you and your goals.. We can do this.. we most certainly can..
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Welcome to the club! Hope you wind up loving it here as much as I have. Everyone I've met and chatted with on the forums has been wonderful, and we all manage to have fun at the same time we're all busting our butts to make our goals.

I'm happy you're here!
  • banjobaby
    banjobaby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome! this site/app is awesome! i haven't been doing this that long but i find the support here is so helpful. i have about the same amount of weight to lose - feel free to add me! best of luck!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I also found this app on my phone in Jan and thank God for it! I found the site in March and love the support it has giving me. this has been the most success i've had in losing weight and i've been working on and off at it my whole life! Friend request me if you are interested, i would e happy to share the support ive recieved here. i also had 100 plus pds to lose.Good luck!
    3697427.png