Mom of 3 Need friends for support pls

Options
deyoun
deyoun Posts: 96 Member
I have never been able to stay consistent with my diet or my workouts. I am ready to try this again but I need more support for sure. I am 157 lbs heavy and I am 5,3" . My goal is to loose 40 lbs gradually by eating healthier and by being more active. I am also striving to get back to being a vegetarian. I would love some support !

Replies

• steph81881
    steph81881 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Mom of 2 little ones and I have a hard time staying consistent too! I'm 5'8'' and 178... thinking I want to lose about 30 lbs over the next several months... slow and steady. I'll friend you :)
  • MsKellyE1
    MsKellyE1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm a mom too and hoping to loose 50lbs. Would love to have support as well. Please send me a friend request. Thanks
  • Iwilldo198
    Iwilldo198 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 2. I to have a hard time staying consistent and motivated. I lose see progress and gain it back. Maybe we can encourage each othet
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here! Ive got about 70 lbs more to lose. I try to log everything I can here, and I also keep a written log as well, and have noticed I get off track at least 3 times a week (which is why I've been flip-flopping between the same 5 lbs. I am dead set on reaching my first major milestone of being under 200 lbs for the first time in 3 yrs by the beginning of June! We can do this! :smiley:
  • AnaA78
    AnaA78 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Slowly but surely!!
  • PeeshaPi
    PeeshaPi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Totally in this mom group! :D I'm a mom of 3 working full time.. trying to lose 20-30 lbs by the end of the year.
  • katie_rnc
    katie_rnc Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me girls!!
  • geekmomof3
    geekmomof3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 looking to lose 40lbs! Starting...again today
  • mommymel3
    mommymel3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    PeeshaPi wrote: »
    Totally in this mom group! :D I'm a mom of 3 working full time.. trying to lose 20-30 lbs by the end of the year.

How old are your 3? I'm with ya... mine are turning 12, turning 10, and 7
  • PeeshaPi
    Options
    Mine are 6, 2 and 6 mo. :smile:
  • PeeshaPi
    Options
    I'm nursing my daughter, so it's definitely helping me get back down!
  • Miliahlu
    Miliahlu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey gals I'm also a mom of 3 , trying to loose 15 kg. I keep falling off the weagon . Pls add me as well