Needing to lose 80-100 lbs and looking for friends on the same journey

Hi everyone,

I used to be on MFP about 5 yrs ago and lost 32 lbs in 3 months. I was feeling good. I had just graduated college and was ready to move in with my bf of 2 years. A yr later we got married. I had gained 10 lbs of "marriage weight". Then a yr after that I got pregnant. Pregnancy was not nice to me lol. I gained over 50 lbs and never lost the baby weight.

Now, I'm on a journey to change my life and get into shape. I need to lose 80-100 lbs, depending on how I look and feel. I plan on doing lots of cardio with a few days of weight lifting with my home gym.

I would love to have some friends that are in the same boat as me so we can keep each other motivated. Please add me! :) and good luck to everyone on their fitness goals!

Replies

• bgonzalez_2016
    bgonzalez_2016 Posts: 24 Member
    I hate those pregnancy pounds! I'm also trying to lose the 40 I gained! We can do this! Good luck!
  • teresa3086
    teresa3086 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello also on the same boat looking for people to keep me motivated and motivate.
  • Rchampion14
    Rchampion14 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am on the same boat I need to loose 60 pounds. Grr.
  • shellyp_ms
    shellyp_ms Posts: 6 Member
    Definitely in there with you. Have a goal of 100 pounds for myself.
  • kezy73
    kezy73 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi
  • MoonOverMyHammies7
    MoonOverMyHammies7 Posts: 585 Member
    I am with you all. I believe it or not was down to my goal weight not long after my last pregnancy 6years ago but then when my baby was 4 weeks old I was in a major car accident and have gained so much weight after the accident. I need to take this weight off. 75 pounds to go.
  • Bradley_J84
    Bradley_J84 Posts: 110 Member
    Anyone can add me. I'm in need of motivation friends. I'm down 54 and probably 60 to go still