Need to lose 50 to 80 lbs...starting fresh all alone...

Options
Hi looking for a few good women and men to help me navigate my way through the weight loss journey.....dont have much support so any is welcome! Send me a message or add me as a friend.. :)

Replies

• delboy757
    delboy757 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Could use help also!! Good luck in ur quest!!
  • f_nikki65
    f_nikki65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ive been at this weight loss thing for almost two years and have successfully lost 148 pounds so far. Ive still got a long way to go. Would love to have a new friend :)
  • Ritaclrk02
    Ritaclrk02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose around 50 lbs. Would love to share tips and motivation!
  • commsgirl2016
    commsgirl2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm aiming to loose about 80lb.
  • millieanello
    millieanello Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks eating less than 1200 calories per day and working out for 1 hour for 6 days. I am sore but so worth it. I am 4'11" currently at 166 pounds i have a long way to go. We can do it☺
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • AnaA78
    AnaA78 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I just started as well, first hard week... we can do it!!!
  • amanda102815
    amanda102815 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 43 more pounds. I have lost 80 but put back on 24! I was so close to my goal! Then stress and life hit me hard! Need some motivation!
  • mhawley1996
    mhawley1996 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!
  • hhastieulery
    hhastieulery Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and need to lose 50lbs...have a baby and a 4 year old and just kept gaining after I was pregnant with my four year old. Motivation is key and making sure junk food isn't in the house.
  • mainmouse
    mainmouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 80 and I have no idea where to begin. I could use a cheer group too!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Down about 17 pounds. 80 more to go! I'd love to have some active encouraging friends to help me along the way!
  • Rozzer84
    Rozzer84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My fiancé and I have helped thousands of people lose weight! We have a free support group on Facebook called The Own Your Eating Tribe, come on over and join all our members on their journey too! :-)
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/OwnYourEatingTribe/
  • brookekaczor
    brookekaczor Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 50 lbs to go, and I have lost a little over 20...!
  • deerena227
    deerena227 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Dee. I need to lose 50 lbs. I welcome the support and accountability. This is a tough process for me. Thanks in advance.
  • sfb84
    sfb84 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for help and motivation so feel free to add me x