Zumba/Dance Videos Recs?

Options
Hello everyone~ My favorite way to exercise is to dance. I have been going to zumba classes a lot lately, but sometimes it's hard to get to the gym.

What are your favorite youtube channels with zumba or other dance (preferably hip hop) choreo? I could really use some more variety! My favorite channels that I use right now are LIVELOVEPARTY.TV and The Fitness Marshall.

Thanks!

Replies

• SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I love the Fitness Marshall. I subscribe to a TON of dancing channels because it's one of my favorite ways to workout!! Some youtube channels:
    DancetutorialsLIVE
    HYPE Fitness with Emily
    Dance Fitness with Jessica
    Keiara LeShae
    Saskia's Dansschool
    PopSugar (they have a good amount although it's not all the channel has)
    In addition, I don't know if you have tried Beachbodyondemand (No I do NOT work for them) I just really like the service. They have a lot of Shaun T stuff and he does it to very hip hop music. His newest program is CIZE and he teaches you whole dance routines to newer hip hop style songs. I really love it
    Anyway, hope that helps! Happy dancing! :smile:
  • yasmine_ah
    yasmine_ah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Those all sound great, I'll be sure to check them out. I'm been addicted to Kkardio Dance lately. You should give it a try some time. :)
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I think it's called Club Fitz. I love their YouTube channel for Zumba.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Galardi has a lot of dance videos online...cardio dance, dance off the inches...she has hip hop, Latin, country. I like Shaun T as well. Hip hop abs, Rockin'body, cize. Check with your library to see if they have any available. There are also many Zumba inspired routines online, just search YouTube.
  • wdedoelder
    wdedoelder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I had no idea that these were on YouTube! Thanks for the suggestions!
  • hmbm09
    hmbm09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just type your favorite song in + Zumba