Looking for support/friends who are 250lbs +

Options
Hello!

I'm fairly new to this and I'm looking for friends and support for those who are around the same weight as I am. I don't like to admit it but I'm struggling at 248. I did add some great people so far but none seem to be at the same level as I am and it would be great to have support from those who are around where I am. :)

Replies

• GreyMatterMama
    GreyMatterMama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and beautiful! I began my journey close to where you are less than a year ago. You CAN do this girl!
  • tallglassofjessica
    tallglassofjessica Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks! You're too kind! I was the opposite, I gained all this weight in a year from being laid off and quitting smoking. I'm hoping to reach my goal of 180. (I'm 6'0, so I'm hella tall.) haha.
  • jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I started this journey where you are although I am "hella short" :smiley: add me if you like. I post probably too much. This has become my facebook haha. I am currently 178. would like to get to 140 but taking a day/meal at a time. You can do it!
  • lhollid
    lhollid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm currently right at 314, so if anyone is in the same boat as you, it would be me. Was at 240 about 3 years ago, but a wife and two kids has not been kind to me.
  • Martha_goals
    Martha_goals Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me girl! I'm right there with you!
  • iwantthisforme86
    iwantthisforme86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, I'm at 280, 5'5'', and struggling!
  • ladylego1
    ladylego1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    im 5'8 and 252lbs as of this morning my goal is 150 but may look at this closer to the time... feel free to add me
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me... I am 5'8 273... down 34 lbs since using MFP! I would love to be a positive influence for anyone. :)
  • Chihaku_Zeal
    Chihaku_Zeal Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 6 ft even and 275.8. Lost 42 lbs in 3 months, so maybe I can be a role model. :3
  • delboy757
    delboy757 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wish u well. I am also at my highest weight.
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am struggling at 245. I am maintaining, so that at least.