Shock horror

Options
vlhill11
vlhill11 Posts: 53 Member
I knew I'd put a few pounds on but got on the scales today and nearly fell off, I'm the biggest I've ever been and I can feel it, so back on but starting slow. Don't really know what to do but we will see how it rolls

Replies

• acopeland321
    acopeland321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You'll do amazing!! You got this! Best of luck to you!!
  • vlhill11
    Options
    Thank you @acopeland321
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You can do it
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This was exactly me!! I have now lost 33lb and still losing, that is just with tracking my intake of calories with myfitnesspal. My biggest issue was finding an alternative to plain drinking water that I enjoyed (just can't drink plain water in the quantity that is needed). Good luck for your journey!!
  • vlhill11
    Options
    Wow well done Hun, have you tried the bottles where you can put fruit into the separate container in the water @Lkav88
  • delboy757
    delboy757 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This happened me last nyt, biggest I've ever been!!
  • vlhill11
    Options
    @delboy757 it's a shock I know but you will find that will help you stay motivated. If I can do it you can
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    You go this!

Good luck to you.
  • delboy757
    delboy757 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hopefully Lol.
  • vlhill11
    Options
    @perkymommy thank you for your support it helps
  • EmotionalEater84
    EmotionalEater84 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    vlhill11 wrote: »
    I knew I'd put a few pounds on but got on the scales today and nearly fell off, I'm the biggest I've ever been and I can feel it, so back on but starting slow. Don't really know what to do but we will see how it rolls

I enjoyed how you said "rolls" in this intro .. made me chuckle! Welcome back! I'm back too .. and back where I started years ago .. yo-yo dieter at best .. but attempting to get back on track AGAIN =)
  • vlhill11
    Options
    @EmotionalEater84 haha have to have abit of fun with it I'd cried lol I need to stick to it this time as I undo all my hard work and start again lol welcome back and good luck
  • Lkav88
    Lkav88 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    vlhill11 wrote: »
    Wow well done Hun, have you tried the bottles where you can put fruit into the separate container in the water @Lkav88

I've not but I've seen those bottles, might give them a try. I found a sparkling apple and raspberry water which is gorgeous!! Has kept me away from the fizzy juice and so refreshing :smile: