SAHM in need of support

Options
Hi! I'm a 32 yr old stay at home mom, looking to lose about 50 lbs. My youngest is almost 3 months old and I'm finding it hard to fit in workouts and meal prep. I've used this site off and on in the past but I'm hoping that finding a few friends to cheer on and stay motivated with may help me be successful.

Replies

• jenjennings16
    jenjennings16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya!! I'm jenni im 29. I have a 3 year old. .

You can do it!! I'll cheer you on if you'll let me
    Zx
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    33 mom to 3 boys, went back to work in march after 16 wk maternity leave. I had a treadmill so at about 9 weeks I was asked to join a 5k and I used that as my objective and trained for 9 weeks. I really didn't change my diet much, being at home left me with not eating fast food like I would have had I been at work going out at lunch. I was doing pretty good after I returned to work but have slacked off. I'm trying to get back on track though b/c I still have a good 20lbs to go but I would really love to gain muscle. Every morning I wake up (and throughout the night for feedings) and my stomach bulge is a constant thought. I don't live in a area where going out to exercise like walking was very easy without dodging cars on country roads so I had just used the treadmill. I would recommend SworkIt, you can find in the play store, you can of course upgrade on the app but I have found that there are plenty of exercises provided for free. My youngest is 6 months old and oldest is 10. We are nearing the end of soccer season which is definetly part of the reason for my slack in exercise. Thankfully the end is near and our nights won't be filled with practices and games and fast food for them and salad for me b/c we don't have time to cook at 8 pm when they still need showers, homework and to eat.
    I would also love someone to hold me accountable, my husband doesn't get it cus he's never had a weight issue(lucky dog) and I find most people around me just want to be skinny while I want to be skinny and strong. Obviously to begin with skinny would be great it's like this mentality of that can never happen so I'm not gonna try. Just not very supporting.
    Friend me!
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • Martha_goals
    Martha_goals Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! My son is almost 4 months and I'm ready to lose all these pregnancy pounds..and more!
  • Ritaclrk02
    Ritaclrk02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just sent everyone an add request!

WannaB, my husband is the same way! When it come to eating healthy I'm on my own.