Your workout music?

Options
I tend to lift weights to dubstep (Bassnectar, Nero..) and I love running to house music/ techno (Tiesto, Klass, Deadmau5, remixes of songs). Anything with a high BPM so that my heart rate and feet get up their with it. Also the occasional slow run days with something more relaxing (Kid Cudi)

Pretty much just curious into what ppl are listening too and get some idea for some new pairings and new playlists. I LOVE making workout playlists. ha

Replies

• auntamama
    auntamama Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love working out to Black Eyed Peas, but I really need something new, because I am getting tired of the same thing everyday.
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nothing gives me more energy than Rammstein, I even listen to it when I have to do school work all night long, it keeps me awake.
  • ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm old school (or just old, LOL). I listen to VH1's top 100 greatest hard rock songs.
  • daniellejane
    Options
    TEKNON! :) Seriously the best techno/dance music ever.
  • JeanWalker109
    Options
    I'm old school (or just old, LOL). I listen to VH1's top 100 greatest hard rock songs.

Hey!

Hard rock is never a bad option. It keeps you pumped. *two thumbs up*
  • kaitlynnm10
    kaitlynnm10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a pre-made list I can send to you. I don't want to cut & paste the list here because its super long. I like to have a large variety to choose from.
  • dasskinny
    dasskinny Posts: 56
    Options
    Disturbed!!!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Nothing gives me more energy than Rammstein, I even listen to it when I have to do school work all night long, it keeps me awake.

Haha That was going to be my reply Rammstein is awesome for running.
  • nicolegetsfit
    Options
    I get bored with the same music and switch it up a lot, but Maroon 5's one of my go-to's. :)
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I like rock music at the gym, which is weird cause i usually like country LOL.

NIN, tool, disturbed and seether, 3 doors down,
  • dakuma21
    dakuma21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with old school, GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC regardless.

I use to have some amazing playlists on my old IPOD only for it to break and I made the mistake of making my playlists straight to my IPOD so that they never were saved on my computer. Major tragedy in my life years ago... devastating, haha
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    Rammstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/ \m/ saw them live 3 times
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    Links 2-3-4 LINKS!!!!!!!!
  • mel0215
    mel0215 Posts: 5
    Options
    love listening to hard rock music! For some reason the blaring of it pumps me up when I lift! But I prefer running to more fast paced hip hop songs..