How would you feel if MFP shut down forever?

Options

Replies

• Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    Go back to using a slide rule and doing calculus with a pencil and paper to count macros
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I would turn to a life of sex, drugs, and rock n roll and go on a crime spree.... Or sex, country music, working out and coke zero. Wait.... Already there. So I would say "so long little buck a roo"!

Would be better if Pepsi Max... but the rest sounds like a good life.
  • BeardedTxCowboy
    BeardedTxCowboy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I would turn to a life of sex, drugs, and rock n roll and go on a crime spree.... Or sex, country music, working out and coke zero. Wait.... Already there. So I would say "so long little buck a roo"!

I've never tried this Pepsi Max. Will it make my beard softer?
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I dunno about your beard, but it's loaded with caffeine which is why it's my soda of choice.
  • BeardedTxCowboy
    Options
    bsgraham10 wrote: »
    I actually had a nightmare last night where I went to login to MFP and it was shut down!

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I woke up in a panic hahaha.

How would you feel if that actually happened?

I had a sex dream. I think I fared better than you. To bad it wasn't a dream about having sex with some MFP women I know... ;-) hehehhe
  • BeardedTxCowboy
    Options

I dunno about your beard, but it's loaded with caffeine which is why it's my soda of choice.

The women demand a soft beard!
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I mean, my beard is pretty soft. Probably the coconut oil.

(Isn't Kevin Owens Canadian?)
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Probably feel same as when WW closed all their Community BBs. A bunch of us moved to MFP and meet here on a forum called GoaDs ( Guys on a Diet).

Other WW chat groups moved to other sites. There are plenty of fish in the interweb ocean.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

i'd ask that all my original noods be returned to me so i'd be confident they couldn't sell them to other sites.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    Probably feel same as when WW closed all their Community BBs. A bunch of us moved to MFP and meet here on a forum called GoaDs ( Guys on a Diet).

Other WW chat groups moved to other sites. There are plenty of fish in the interweb ocean.

Ugh, I absolutely hated the WW boards. What a mess. Oddly-moderated S-storm. IMO, of course.
  • BeardedTxCowboy
    Options

I mean, my beard is pretty soft. Probably the coconut oil.

(Isn't Kevin Owens Canadian?)

Yes but my daughter thinks me and him look a lot a like when i spike my hair lol
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    It would be a pain because I have a lot of recipes entered here. There are other calorie counting apps and web sites though.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I would have to take my potty mouth to another site where I can post what I want as my status updates.
  • Girl_with_muscles
    Girl_with_muscles Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'd be good. I'm trying to quit you guys but when I have nothing to do I come back! WTF is this place? Heroine ?