Brazilian girl in the US, finally getting fit! :)

Options
ffy6
ffy6 Posts: 32 Member
Hello everyone!! I noticed that the majority of people in here are working on their weight loss, I am actually trying to build muscle mass and at some point I do have to reduce the fat percentage a bit, I hope that there's people in here with a similar path!
(:

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Great place to meet people with similar goals.
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know someone who does the same thing. In fact she competes (& usually has trophies to show). Check out BonyCastro. As for me, I do the diet & exercise (running & cycling) to keep track of my weight, micros & macros.
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Welcome! What are your current stats and your goal?
  • muhammadhasannajeeb
    muhammadhasannajeeb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aray bhosidike
  • ffy6
    Options
    tjkita wrote: »
    Welcome aboard. Great place to meet people with similar goals.

Thank you very much! I am excited to finally learn a few things (:
  • ffy6
    Options
    I know someone who does the same thing. In fact she competes (& usually has trophies to show). Check out BonyCastro. As for me, I do the diet & exercise (running & cycling) to keep track of my weight, micros & macros.

Oh! Is she a bikini model?

Running and cycling sound great! I wanted to run or jog for a long time now, but breathing problems always seem to get in the way (had asthma many years ago), waiting on my doc to see what can be done!

Did you find easy to start cycling or was it a bit tough?
  • ffy6
    Options
    Welcome! What are your current stats and your goal?

Thank you! I am currently working on a swimsuit body, for what I could notice so far its toned arms, legs, back, lean stomach but do grow the glutes, the body fat % is also a bit lower than what I have so far, what I do is pilates, strenght exercises and use low weight dumbells.. will try resistance bands next).

I started three weeks ago with a bmi of 18.1, so I started to see some results already, my main problem right now is the daily amount of protein (but I managed to get a protein shake and eat a few protein snacks during the day) and finding exercises that will make the glutes grow but not activate my leg muscles so much, I am starting to find this one specially difficult without a gym.