New here!

Options
Just found this website and got my profile set up. I am Brook and a mom of 4 small children and married for almost 8 years to a Marine. I sincerely love my life, my husband, and my children. I do NOT, however, love the way I look. When I married my husband I was an easy size 10/11. Now I am a hard size 22. My goal is to over the next 12 months lose 100 pounds. I have been wanting to do this for months and months but find it hard to stay motivated. My husband is a dear but not much help. I am a stay at home mom and full time night student. Anyone who wants to add me or talk to me or anything is welcome! I can use all the motivation and support I can get.

Replies

• sbrown44
    sbrown44 Posts: 82
    Options
    Added you. You can do it. I too am not proud of what I see when I look in the mirror, but I can change that and so can you. Give my thanks to your husband for his selfless act.
  • heatherallen1020
    Options
    out your calorie intake for your size and age in stick to it regardless of what your stomach is telling you..Lol..five meals a day in two snacks are the general rules..good luck...
  • FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! My names Sandy, I hope im posting in the right section,im new here also :D I recently downloaded the myfitnesspal app to my phone,and it bought me here to this site,im looking forward to meeting all of you,and joining you all in ur journeys :D XOXO
  • lola67
    lola67 Posts: 5
    Options
    :drinker: Hi all!!! I am fairly new here as well. I started using this site a few months ago, but only for a couple days. Now I have a new phone with the myfitnesspal app and I can be better at tracking everything. Time for me to keep better track of my eating and setting goals. We can do this!!! :happy: