3kg flactuation

Options
Got to wokeup and weigh myself this morning I'm maintaining around 68-70kg and the scale says I'm 71kg and got to say to myself what the heck and creeping all out. Last night I eat a lot of sodium from sea foods and a 2 cups of rice, is this a normal flactuation or I actually gain some up? I got a series of splurging in vacation abd other events which I eat so much mindless.

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Normal fluctuation. When I read the title I thought it said 3kg flatulence, lol!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Normal fluctuation. When I read the title I thought it said 3kg flatulence, lol!
    Flatulence is all I'm getting too

OP - I think you need to find a focus other than the scale for a while. Picking a performance based goal may be beneficial
  • ferd_ttp5
    ferd_ttp5 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Flatulence is all I'm getting too

OP - I think you need to find a focus other than the scale for a while. Picking a performance based goal may be beneficial
    Omg I'm crazy why I weigh myself when I know at first it increase up.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    What are you doing maan?? You're going to give yourself a coronary stressing over these minor things.

Be grateful you are not a woman, our weight fluctuates wildly at certain times of the month :sad: