The Diamond Challenge: Week 2 (Little Diamonds)

Options
Continuation of http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/292112-the-diamond-challenge-week-1-little-diamonds?page=7#posts-3953443

Keep checking for our new forum to start Week 2 and since there hasn't been one created I decided to take the initiative :happy:

Ready to see our question of the day :wink:

Replies

• balowry1
    balowry1 Posts: 85
    Options
    Where's the QOTD for today?
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options
    Not sure where the question of the day is and I can't figure out how to add the schedule :ohwell:
  • shortee75
    Options
    Trying to post the schedule again and still nothing...LOL

I'm sure we will hear from Miss Jamaica soon
  • cassiejoyy
    cassiejoyy Posts: 82
    Options
    Here!

31290z4.jpg
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I've got a question, but it's not the question of the day... I'm just curious :ohwell:

What time zone is everyone in? I'm in the Eastern US time zone.
  • shortee75
    Options
    I've got a question, but it's not the question of the day... I'm just curious :ohwell:

I'm in Eastern as well (Georgia to be exact)
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

I'm in the Eastern (US) too. Maryland.

Shortee75, I'm jealous! My husband and I have a dream of living in Atlanta (oh and we're big Braves/Falcons fans lol)
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get this up sooner, ladies. It's been a crazy day. Spent most of it looking for a job then one of the dogs I'm pet sitting for was sick. :\ Anyway, here's the question of the day!

QOTD for Monday!

What is one thing you wish you could do before you die?

For me? I'd love to travel the world.
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

I'm in Central European Time Zone (Austria).
  • Mandyw58
    Mandyw58 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    QOTD for Monday! What is one thing you wish you could do before you die?

Good question! I want to travel to every continent and dive every ocean. Actually, I just realized how far along I am on that list! I've hit North and South America, Asia, Europe, and Africa, and I have been diving in the Pacific and Indian Oceans. 2 more continents and 3 more oceans to go!
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    QOTD for Monday!

I never thought about that. I always have immediate goals and dreams. In September I'll go back to "school" for real estate classes, It will last until March. In March or April I'll have to pass the exam. With this education I have the possibility to be a real estate agent, make real estate valuation, manage real estate properties, and so on. I'm really looking forward to this but it will be a very difficult exam, so I hope I'll do fine on it.
    Something else I plan at the moments is a vacation in Bora Bora with my boyfriend for our 10 years anniversary in 2014.
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    QOTD for Monday!

I would love to climb to Mount Everest Base camp, and also would like to run a half marathon, although both of these are a long way off!
  • balowry1
    balowry1 Posts: 85
    Options
    QUOTE:

I've got a question, but it's not the question of the day... I'm just curious

I live in Virginia, which is the Eastern US time zone.

QOTD for Monday!

I'd like to run 4 miles without stopping. Have never been able to do that, even when I was in the military. I have bad knees and ankles, which has kept me from a continuous run. I'd also like to conquer my fear of heights and sky dive, or parachute out of a plane, just once. (I doubt that will ever happen).
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options

What time zone is everyone in?

I'm in the Eastern time zone as well! I'm a New Englander. :smile:
    QOTD for Monday!

Picking one thing is tough. I would have to say travel more. I haven't been out of North America. I really want to visit Italy. :smile:
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

What time zone is everyone in?

I'm in the Eastern time zone as well! Cleveland, OH
    QOTD for Monday!

I've always wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise. I just need to find that special someone to go with ;)
  • cassiejoyy
    cassiejoyy Posts: 82
    Options
    QOTD for Tuesday!
    What is one not so healthy food that it's hard for you to say no to?

Mine would be...cheese curds!
  • KPstartingover
    Options
    QOTD for Monday!

I think that's a tough question! I've never thought about just one thing. I guess I would have to say travelling as well - first class all the way! For at least a couple of months. And with no cares about money! (It's a wish, right?)
  • KPstartingover
    Options
    QOTD for Tuesday!

That's definitely chocolate! I've been pretty good - bought a bag of hershey's bliss dark chocolate, and I have 2 of them in the evening. Of course, now the bag's all gone and I need to go to the store again :)
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    QOTD for Tuesday!

Mine would be...cheese curds!

Potato chips. I won't buy them, but if they are at a cookout, I always have a handful of them.
  • ElleJay221
    ElleJay221 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've got a question, but it's not the question of the day... I'm just curious

Eastern Time here too (in Rural Ontario - about 1 1/2 hours NW of Toronto)...we are on Daylight savings time right now though....
    QOTD for Monday!

I have very few wishes - really the only one is seeing my children grow... and knowing they are okay, especially my oldest who is developmentally delayed. I always say I can't die right now, I don't have the time LOL!
    QOTD for Tuesday!

Well, I can't say no to several treats, but the one I have trouble keeping in moderation is chocolate!!! Uggh! I will eat a ton of it if it is around....Even eat handfuls of chocolate chips if I get a craving!!! I am so bad some days:blushing: