New to the forum

Options
Hi guys,

I actually joined My Fitness Pal a good while back but after initial desire and interest for whatever reason lost my way and stopped using the site. I have now rediscovered my enthusiasm for the site, exercise and weight loss in general.

After many years of effectively ignoring the weight increases and neglecting my body in terms of exercise I have a long way to get back to where I would like to be but am encouraged by the start I have made and hope it can continue.

I see posting as the "next step" in my "recovery" as it is almost admitting to the world that I have the problem (if you see what I mean).

Wishing you all the best in your own journey's

Replies

• Indigo2200
    Options
    Welcome BAck! My daughters got me on to the site and I find it very encouraging. Feel free to add me. Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • cairney4698
    cairney4698 Posts: 237
    Options
    Thanks Indigo. Good luck to you too. Sure your daughters must be helping you a greadt deal. Good to feel like you have someone to go through it all with.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome...good luck with your weight loss :-))
  • cairney4698
    Options
    Thanks very much lat. You seem to be doing very well with your weight loss. Keep going and I am sure you will hit your goals.
  • cairney4698
    Options
    bump