Support and accountability

Options
After struggling all my life with my weight I hit rock bottom 2 years ago. I decided this is not the life I want to live, this is not the example I want to set for my kids, I want to be there for them as they grow, I want to be there with them every step of the way, I do not want to watch from the sideline. I had to make a change, a drastic change, and that's when everything started.

It took determination and consistency but it was so worth it. I went down from a size 24 to a size 10. I dropped 85lbs in less than a year. I am not going to lie and say it was easy, it was painful very painful, there were lots of tears, lots of "i just don't want to do this anymore" moments, but it was well worth it.

Nothing feels as good as fit and healthy. I still have a very long way to go but I have come a long way. I decided to share my journey hoping it might inspire you or someone you know to take the first step and know that this is doable.

Replies

• bsheach
    bsheach Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Way to go! This is what I need to do. My problem is getting motivated. I need someone (other then my nagging mother) to encourage/motivated/push me.
  • bentmohi
    bentmohi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too I need a positive people surrounding me to encourage and push me over the possibles
  • downa100
    downa100 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I will be more happy to help you and be your accountability partner. We can connect through Facebook if you want