Costco pizza

Options

Replies

• KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »
    Why is Costco pizza so good? Thought I was the only one haha,I'll never give up my pizza but I've had to switch to only frozen pizza with thin crust

No kidding! It's ridiculously good! Ugh
  • raquele3394
    raquele3394 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I go to BJ and they have Subway! But rethinking, I am vegetarian now, so it would be a option for me!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I'm shocked at how many people pay money to eat at Costco... hello, free samples!
  • ashleyminnich1
    ashleyminnich1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love the Costco food court. I like to go on a Saturday after a long run when I have lots of extra calories to eat. I usually get the beef brisket.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Dang it...I went to Costco hungry today. I ate the samples and a slice of pizza! :smile:
  • ashjongfit
    ashjongfit Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Worth every calorie haha
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I'm shocked at how many people pay money to eat at Costco... hello, free samples!

The free samples are over run by refugees at my Costco. It's too much work for free food. It's like a blood bath. :laugh:
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Costco since I was a little kid. Do they still have those cinnamon buns? Jesus lord. Drool.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Options
    My Costco doesn't have chili or cinnamon buns... or the Halo Top I saw around here a little while ago. I call shenanigans! :cry:
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I need a car to go to a Costco. I'm not that fancy. If I can't walk to a store, I won't go there.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Oh man the fries. And the poutine.

But it gets divided amongst a family of 4.
  • KirbySmith46
    KirbySmith46 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

The chili is what I opted for over the pizza! Yum!
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Well, thanks to reading this thread just before going to Costco today we are having Costco pepperoni pizza tonight. My husband thanks you all even though he's laughing at me for having steamed veggies with mine (I can't eat raw veggies right now so no salad).
  • emjam99
    emjam99 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Sams club just put up the nutrition info for their food court. Same here. They have those big huge great slices and they're 580 calories each. Def a treat food from now on lol
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    emjam99 wrote: »
    Sams club just put up the nutrition info for their food court. Same here. They have those big huge great slices and they're 580 calories each. Def a treat food from now on lol

So did Costco. It's the same federal regulations that require restaurants to post nutrition info.

I know some people feel this is government overreach, but I bet it results in a lot of different food choices.
  • c50blvdbabe
    c50blvdbabe Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So I went to Costco because I needed a few things. I decided to go to their food court to get lunch first and dang!

In the past I would normally grab a couple slices of pizza and think to myself, how bad can two slices be? Well, if you're familiar with Costco, you know their slices aren't exactly small.

Well today before it was my time to order, I went to my mfp diary to go ahead and enter the pizza and wow! Let's just say I decided to skip the pizza and went for a lower calorie food instead! The database had each slice listed at 600 calories! Dang! No wonder I got fat!

I think logging has gotten me in the habit of being a conscious eater! That alone can save a person a ton of calories I believe!

I know the feeling. Didn't realize those were actually two slices in one. The pizza is now a treat for me and has to be planned.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    My Costco doesn't have chili or cinnamon buns... or the Halo Top I saw around here a little while ago. I call shenanigans! :cry:

I went to my Costco today after everyone on here got me all excited about Halo Top, and nothing. So disappointed.