Weight loss friends!

Options
Looking for some people to be friends with on here, so we can encourage each other!

I'm a mom of two, a toddler and a newborn. I have a full time job. I'm wanting to lose about 70 lbs! Currently just trying to watch what I eat and walk, until my baby gets a little older and I can join a gym (she eats every 3 hours).

Replies

• rachelpauline93
    rachelpauline93 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can add me if you want :smile: I'm currently trying to lose about 20-25 lbs!
  • AmandaRacine91
    AmandaRacine91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working on 70+ lbs left to lose, already lost 65. Feel free to add me
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm down 60ish with 60 more to go, and finally back losing after a self-induced 5 month plateau.
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a mom of two toddlers, 5'2 @ 152lbs. Trying to lose around 30lbs.
  • samanthalombard
    samanthalombard Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added as well! Trying to look 30-40 pounds
  • Headtothemountains
    Headtothemountains Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drop about 40, although I'd settle for 30 and more muscle :) Feel free to add me, although my diet is pretty boring in the summer as I'm on the road constantly (hello hummus and yogurt :-/)
  • Millie587
    Millie587 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi- also looking to keep in touch with others for encouragement
    Trying to lose ~ 20 pounds
    Feel free to add me!
  • nkolpean
    nkolpean Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom to a 4 year old boy and 1 year old girl, and work full time as well. I've lost 20lbs of the 50lbs I want to lose. Feel free to add me!