Wedding Rings

Options
DeeMac3116
DeeMac3116 Posts: 9 Member
edited May 2017 in Chit-Chat
bctaotg2q3o9.jpg
I wanna see everyone's wedding ring, especially if you haven't been able to wear them until recently while achieving your goals. Here's mine....

Replies

• Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Our Nuva's?
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Are u 50
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    she insisted of wearing it when i went to go swimming the next day after our wedding.... the ocean decicded they wanted to keep, im glad i hate wearing jewelry except my lip piercing

I want to see the lip piercing now!

Is there a piercing thread? Haven't seen that yet but I imagine there is
  • tsortsor
    Options
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    tsortsor wrote: »

what?
  • tsortsor
    Options
    Are u 50
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Are u 50

no, why do you ask?
  • tsortsor
    Options
    Curious
  • tsortsor
    Options
    I know I do!
  • tsortsor
    Options
    In all fairness it was in reference to her ring choice
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Curious

are you my cousin...or my brother? Just curious!
  • tsortsor
    Options
    I don't think so
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    In all fairness it was in reference to her ring choice

I don't usually like or wear jewelry. I acquired the ring at an estate sale that my grandmother was having for herself and a friend who passed away (the ring was in her friends belongings).

I was drawn to how plain and "shiny" the ring was...and I have always loved vintage and antique things since I was young. I've always liked to mix antique/vintage stuff mixed with current styles. I have a small collection of vintage handbags too!
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I don't wear rings, so I got a small b shaped heart on my ring finger instead.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I have two wedding rings that I can't wear because I got too big...it's ridiculous.

I actually accidentally threw one of wedding rings into a lake one time throwing football, but believe it or not my brother and I got up early the next morning and found it in the water!

I want to wear it again one day. However, now that black wedding rings have come more into fashion I sort of want to just get one of those that fits my finger.
  • Girl_with_muscles
    Girl_with_muscles Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I lost mine years ago and never replaced it. Don't have to, I'm not that much into bling, bling anyway :sweat_smile:

But it looked like this:

Gull_Trulofunarhringar_-_Giftingarhringar_-_Islensk_honnun_-_N13_1024x1024.jpg?v=1479900433
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I'm divorced so I don't wear my rings anymore. I would like to sell them but have procrastinated for years. Moved last summer and packed them and now I don't know where they are off the top of my head. Oops.

You can get some gooooood money for gold if you find them. Don't take the first offer though. Go to a handful of places and get quotes. The places here that offer the most have a business outside of offering $ for gold, like a sport memorabilia/coin collecting shop.

Sometimes you can get more for the gold than selling them as jewelry because not that many people want recycled wedding rings! Lol

Good to know, thanks! They're around here somewhere, I clearly just don't care enough to look. lol I could always just keep them for my son if ever wants to use the stones when he gets engaged someday.

That's what my husband's mother did... sold the band and had the diamond set in a pendant until she gave it to my husband for when he proposed to me... then I designed my own ring around the stone. :)