No Soda Challenge

Options
jend114
jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
I'm starting no soda today. Anyone with me???

Replies

• sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    haven't had one for over 2 months but plan to continue
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    me too. I have been soda free for 4 months
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Drinking my diet coke right now............just noticed this post and I will start right now. I seriously need to stop it I'm addicted.
  • bethy0316
    bethy0316 Posts: 75
    Options
    I will do it. Can I still have one cup of coffee each day though? No caffeine will not only make me mean, but I will have a killer headache. :sad:
  • aghack
    aghack Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I was doing so well without soda last year, and then somehow, I got back to having 1-2 a day recently. But I am done! What are you drinking instead? I'm trying just water and Vitamin Water Zero.
  • hotsalsabunny
    Options
    I will do it. Can I still have one cup of coffee each day though? No caffeine will not only make me mean, but I will have a killer headache. :sad:

I know what you mean. I gave up soda but still have 1 mug of coffee everyday. It makes me happy every morning....plus the headache I would like to do without
  • jend114
    Options

I'm talking about strictly soda, I'm still getting coffee in the morning but thats it, otherwise I will not be happy person lol
  • jend114
    Options
    I'm with you! I was doing so well without soda last year, and then somehow, I got back to having 1-2 a day recently. But I am done! What are you drinking instead? I'm trying just water and Vitamin Water Zero.

water, milk with dinner and maybe juice if I need something different. I'm still getting my cup of coffee in the morning.
  • lukeleia4
    lukeleia4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a shot!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Ill try it out with you!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I kicked it so well from February till May and then that damn Mcdonalds dollar drinks deal got me!
    This is a great idea,we can help each other stay on track!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options

Coffee is Fine Soda will Kill you :-) you can drop the Soda keep the coffee
  • roborbeck
    roborbeck Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm not even gonna try. I have a vending machine company and I drive around with pop, candy and chips on my truck all day. The candy and chips I can stay away from. I allow myself the diet soda though. :)
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Rebjones612
    Rebjones612 Posts: 408
    Options
    You can count me in since I haven't had a pop since January.
    I gave it up and don't miss it one bit ;P
  • redmamaroo
    Options
    Definitely! I've been trying to ditch it for a while, but pizza calls my name, and so does the cherry coke I like to drink with it. So, it will be a challenge, but one I will manage!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I quit soda almost 2 months. I still let myself have one, like once a week as a treat. That was my vice and I do miss it. But it was not as hard as I thought! Good luck!
  • jend114
    Options
    Wanted to add that anyone can add me as a friend too!
  • KerryLou_19
    Options
    I'm in (:
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm down!