Just a new guy

Options
Hi well for starters my name is Josh and I'm currently a Marine that underwent surgery on my shoulder and my metabolism shut down for a while. Now I'm back trying to get back the body I once had with a lot of complications. Anyways I hope to meet some cool people on this website.

Replies

• CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    Hi new guy
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    Josh, thank you for your service to our country. My family and I appreciate your sacrifice. I am praying for your speedy and thorough recovery. Welcome to MFP. You will find lots of support and good ideas here.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Josh!! Thank you for your service!! My hubby is retired Army. My son is active duty Army and my son-in-law is active duty Navy.
  • Bramtits20
    Bramtits20 Posts: 19
    Options
    hey josh.. welcome.. your love MFP.. its great

xx
  • dlconcidine
    Options
    Welcome new guy! You will find a lot of new friends here. Take care of that shoulder and thanks for everything you do!
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck.
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    Josh, thank you for your service to our country. My family and I appreciate your sacrifice. I am praying for your speedy and thorough recovery. Welcome to MFP. You will find lots of support and good ideas here.

Couldn't have said it better! Thank you!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome and thank you for all that you do! I hope your shoulder feels better soon. Feel free to friend me if you like. Good luck and thanks again!
  • HeavenTheHardWay
    Options
    Thank you all for the support its is greatly appreciated. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great site and can be used in so many ways. I'm using it for training and support from friends. Also, thank you for your service.
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Best of luck in your recovery and getting back in the shape you desire!!!