Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Progress pics - Down 60 lbs

GirlGettingFit37
GirlGettingFit37 Posts: 146 Member
edited May 2017 in Success Stories
Hello ☺️ My name is Keri. I started my weight loss journey in 2010. I originally lost close to 70 lbs. I was only a few pounds from my goal weight when my dad passed away. I went into a depression which was only made worse when my uncle passed away 4 months later. I ended up gaining all but 10 lbs back. I finally found my way back and started Weight Watchers Feb 2016. I have lost 50 lbs and hit a plateau. I switched over to myfitnesspal in hopes that the change will get things moving again.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I can use all the motivation I can get and love to help others along their journey as well.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!