Starting again

Options
Gibby349
Gibby349 Posts: 119 Member
Starting fresh all over again .Weekly goal is 2 pounds a week .Day 1 lets go .Can i have some tips guys of starting over again.

Replies

• debbieurban227
    debbieurban227 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Gibby349, I know exactly what you mean about starting again, my tip to you is track everything and drink plenty of water. Its a known fact that people that track or write down everything they eat and drink lose more weight. This week I was completely faithful to tracking and lost 3 lbs. So keep positive, don't give up, You can do it !
  • lsronson
    lsronson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in same boat! Starting over, I struggle with staying focused on the goal, snacking and finding the motivation to work out consistently!! I'm Sue!
  • Carolyn02062
    Carolyn02062 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Stating over... I want to all the recent foods deleted... how do I do that
  • aliyune
    aliyune Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting over completely, I had lost 50lbs and then for over a year slowly gained 20 back. I'd like to lose about 40lbs now, starting back at it today. My advice is not look at the overall goal too much, take it day by day, week by week. Be excited those days you end the day under your goal and be analytical those days you maybe cross the calorie goal [but don't ever beat yourself up over it, use it as a learning opportunity, what triggered you, etc]. Best of luck, you can do this!
  • _tannyw
    _tannyw Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've yo-yoed throughout the years, but I'm hoping to lose 50lbs. I'm short so setting my goal at 1lb a week - week two of barely any exercise and pretty lazy logging and I've lost 2lbs.

The key is to be gentle with yourself - me being too hard on myself is what led to me giving up quicker before!
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I started recently and have over 100 lbs to lose but this is not my first time i lost 105 lbs a little over a year ago but gained over 60 lbs back you can send me a friend's request if you like