Jawbone Up Move not connecting to MFP

Options
becca09
becca09 Posts: 54 Member
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me.
I bought a Jawbone Up Move yesterday. It works perfectly and tracks the steps through the UP app. No issues there. Mfp causes the trouble though. I'm on android so I press the three lines (more) in the top left corner. I click steps and type in jawbone to find the app to connect to. I click connect and it takes me to the sites to agree to the information being shared. I click agree and done. The UP app shows it's connected to MFP and is allowing info to go to them but when I go on MFP there's no steps showing at all. The steps option on MFP acts like I've never clicked connect either. It just keeps saying I can either connect or buy (I believe that was the second option) but I've gone through it and connected four times in the past 24 hours and MFP keeps acting like I haven't connected the UP app to it. It shows the same options as it would if I click on apple watch or fitbit. I've done this once (connecting with a fitness app to count steps) with Samsung S Health and the second I clicked connect it was connected. No need to faff about doing it again and again without any connection being registered.

As a guess I'd say it's an MFP issue as the UP app is registering the steps and says it is connected to MFP but MFP's app is acting like it's pretending it doesn't know UP exists.

I've restarted, reset, uninstalled and reinstalled both apps and deleted my UP move data and started fresh incase that was the issue. I'm really coming up blank.
Any advice?

Replies

• Hiccup90
    Hiccup90 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. For me if I click connect it asks if I agree or want to cancel. I click agree and it goes straight to the Jawbone home page. I do it again and click cancel and it goes straight to the Jawbone home page. So either option gets the same result and no connection to the app.
    Grrrr (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • jludwick78
    jludwick78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can't get my iPhone to work either. It says it's connected but always shows 0 steps.
  • martaadrianatoma
    martaadrianatoma Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I think it's a mfp issue. I've been having the same issue for the past week now. Maybe they're about to get out a new version of mfp?