So annoying, it needs it's own thread

Options
Avocado_Angel
Avocado_Angel Posts: 2,362 Member
All those annoying little things, you know, things that only occur right at the time you really don't need them to. Like your in a rush and need to get yo *kitten* from A to B so sods law dictates that your zipper in your jeans gets stuck flat into the position where you actually almost need to break a nail to dislodge it and zip it up ! Just don't need *kitten* like that when your in a rush

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    War

more specifically: World Wars

.... such a nuisance
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Again, when you have your timing to get to work down to the minute and wake up and your car is covered in not only snow, but ice that takes 10 minutes to chip through and defrost enough so that you can see through the windows
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Again, when you have your timing to get to work down to the minute and wake up and your car is covered in not only snow, but ice that takes 10 minutes to chip through and defrost enough so that you can see through the windows

I don't think you have you timing down :D

Touché!
    I know it takes me 7-10 minutes to get to work...and I am not a morning person...that's my poor excuse anyway
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Having to witness 2 randy seagulls mating LOUDLY on your way to work. Annoying and somewhat disturbing start to my day

How do seagulls mate? I've never thought of this before. A question for google I guess
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    You mean when you're in hurry to leave the house, reverse quite fast down the driveway, and rip the bumper off the front of your car on the stupid tree planted to dang close to the edge of the driveway?
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Opposite said stupid tree is a low stone wall that I've also reversed into. Surely my awesome driving isn't to blame?
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Having to witness 2 randy seagulls mating LOUDLY on your way to work. Annoying and somewhat disturbing start to my day

How do seagulls mate? I've never thought of this before. A question for google I guess

The male puts it's d in the female's cloaca

Thank-you!
    I have never thought about bird sex before...I still may look it up for a visual
  • Vikka_V
    Options

The male appeared to be gyrating whilst on top of the female, wings spread and yelling at the top of his bird voice. They seemed to be enjoying themselves

Ahh yes, I've seen that before...I didn't realize it was bird sex, interesting...I assumed it was a dominance/territory thing...like they were fighting, lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    dang, this thread took a quick left turn
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The male appeared to be gyrating whilst on top of the female, wings spread and yelling at the top of his bird voice. They seemed to be enjoying themselves

So pretty much like humans then? :smiley:

• Vikka_V
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    dang, this thread took a quick left turn

Yes indeed...lets get back on track!
    All those annoying little things, you know, things that only occur right at the time you really don't need them to. Like your in a rush and need to get yo *kitten* from A to B so sods law dictates that your zipper in your jeans gets stuck flat into the position where you actually almost need to break a nail to dislodge it and zip it up ! Just don't need *kitten* like that when your in a rush

When you have a party or gathering of some sort planned for a specific time at your place and you have that one friend/relative who shows up 1 hour early and sits around looking and acting bored and expecting to be entertained while you try to finish prepping for the party/gathering
  • drunkensailor86
    drunkensailor86 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When you accidently pull your headphones out of your ear...