has anyone tried oxyelite pro?

Options
i'm trying to lose the last 10 pounds... its not going to well lol :) i've increased and decreased my calories and have been eating back my exercise calories and keep my calorie deficit to 500. i've tried changing my workout routine. i've been taking whey protein supplement to help curb my appetite and i eat a very balanced diet with fresh/raw fruits and veggies and only eat lean meats. so a friend of mine suggested oxyelite pro to help shed the last 10 pounds. has anyone tried it for the last 10? how long did it take you to see results? thanks to those who reply :)

Replies

• alandycandy
    Options
    I did try Oxyelite pro a few months ago, and it sincerely helped me lose about ten pounds. The results were slow to show at first, but after the second week I noticed a difference. Honestly, what I really noticed about the pills was the energy it gave me and I was able to increase my workouts two fold. Second, they really helped curb my cravings and also helped me with better portion control. I liked the pills honestly, but I am not sure how much of my weight loss could have been attributed to the pills themselves, or just the energy they gave me to get up and going :D Another recommendation is trying a colon cleansing or a body detox . I always have trouble with those few hanger-on pounds, but a friends suggested a lemon/water cleanse and that really helped get my body back into weight loss mode! Hope that helped!
  • mdias23
    mdias23 Posts: 15
    Options
    I did try Oxyelite pro a few months ago, and it sincerely helped me lose about ten pounds. The results were slow to show at first, but after the second week I noticed a difference. Honestly, what I really noticed about the pills was the energy it gave me and I was able to increase my workouts two fold. Second, they really helped curb my cravings and also helped me with better portion control. I liked the pills honestly, but I am not sure how much of my weight loss could have been attributed to the pills themselves, or just the energy they gave me to get up and going :D Another recommendation is trying a colon cleansing or a body detox . I always have trouble with those few hanger-on pounds, but a friends suggested a lemon/water cleanse and that really helped get my body back into weight loss mode! Hope that helped!

ok thanks! i never thought about a detox/cleanser... i've have to check that out! i read some good reviews for 20-50 pounds but there hasnt been much on the last 10 pounds lol... these are KILLING me! i have managed to lose 68 no problem but the last 10 are a different beast :P
  • KelliH729
    KelliH729 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    i'm trying to lose the last 10 pounds... its not going to well lol :) i've increased and decreased my calories and have been eating back my exercise calories and keep my calorie deficit to 500. i've tried changing my workout routine. i've been taking whey protein supplement to help curb my appetite and i eat a very balanced diet with fresh/raw fruits and veggies and only eat lean meats. so a friend of mine suggested oxyelite pro to help shed the last 10 pounds. has anyone tried it for the last 10? how long did it take you to see results? thanks to those who reply :)

I am taking it now and I really like it. It does not make me jittery which is awesome!!! It has caffeine but really no more than a cup of coffee or soda. It really helps curb my snacking appetite (which at work is quite hard!). The energy it gives me with a workout is insane! I have never really been a sweater in the gym but I am sweating buckets with this stuff :). I only take 1 in the AM before I eat breakfast and I have started taking 1 in the afternoon to kind of boost it a bit.
  • Alyx128
    Alyx128 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What is it oxyelite pro. What are its active ingredients. Is it a thermogenic?
  • KelliH729
    Options

From the BodyBuilding.com website http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/oxyelite-pro.html

It is a thermogenic

What's in USPlabs OxyELITE Pro?

90 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Proprietary Blend 119.5mg *
    Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod)(Standardized For Bauhnia-Statins 1-4), Bacopa Monniera (Leaf), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])

Caffeine 100mg *

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    † Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:
    Modified Food Starch, Gelatin, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Red #3, Blue #1, Red #40, Titanium Dioxide
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I took it a year ago and loved it!

I've been thinking about getting it again.
  • cbpbro
    cbpbro Posts: 49
    Options
    I have used it for the past few months and it helped me lose 25 pounds. It gives you crazy amounts of energy and i really didnt have an appetite on it.
  • Kayers713
    Kayers713 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My husband used it for a few weeks (he had some free samples) He is already tiny, but it is a thermogenic, so it pulled all of the water weight out of his body (which means you need to stay VERY HYDRATED) and helped define his muscles. He did loose weight, he had teeny tiny love handles that disappeared while he was on it (his only problem area). But anyway, he took it to get ready for our vacation in Antigua. He didn't take it as a weight loss supplement, he only wanted it for the "cutting process" as he calls it. Like I said though, he did loose five pounds while taking it.
  • Alyx128
    Alyx128 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

From the BodyBuilding.com website http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/oxyelite-pro.html

It is a thermogenic

What's in USPlabs OxyELITE Pro?

90 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size1Capsule
    Servings Per Container90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Proprietary Blend 119.5mg *
    Bauhinia Purpurea L. (Leaf And Pod)(Standardized For Bauhnia-Statins 1-4), Bacopa Monniera (Leaf), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium [Stem]), Cirsium Oligophyllum (Whole Plant Extract), Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])

Caffeine 100mg *

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    † Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:
    Modified Food Starch, Gelatin, Vegetable Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Red #3, Blue #1, Red #40, Titanium Dioxide

Thanks!
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This isn't a plug... but my best friend works for GNC Corporate and recommended OxyElite to me to jump start my work out. I got it and It helped me start. I'm very little so I only did one pill a day instead of two so I didn't see as dramatic of a weight loss, but I feel like it did help. And just gonna point out, I don't know how much it is at retailers etc but I know GNC is having their summer sale right now and that is one of the products on sale (ends July 31).

Good luck!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    This isn't a plug... but my best friend works for GNC Corporate and recommended OxyElite to me to jump start my work out. I got it and It helped me start. I'm very little so I only did one pill a day instead of two so I didn't see as dramatic of a weight loss, but I feel like it did help. And just gonna point out, I don't know how much it is at retailers etc but I know GNC is having their summer sale right now and that is one of the products on sale (ends July 31).

Good luck!

Going there on my lunchbreak! Thanks!
  • mdias23
    Options
    thanks everyone! it will be here tomorrow and i'm really eager to start! i bought it from gnc in one of their sales :) hopefully it will be what i need to ditch the last 10!
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!!

Just don't forget to read the label on the bottle about taking it. It tells you to take the first one first thing in the morning before you eat. And also recommends you drink a TON of "liquid" (I don't remember the exact ounces).

Be sure to let us all know how you do!
  • KelliH729
    Options
    Good luck!!!!

Just don't forget to read the label on the bottle about taking it. It tells you to take the first one first thing in the morning before you eat. And also recommends you drink a TON of "liquid" (I don't remember the exact ounces).

Be sure to let us all know how you do!

91 ounces for women
    125 ounces for men
  • mdias23
    Options
    i took my first pill this morning and it helped me get out of bed as i'm NOT a morning person and i've had CRAZY CRAZY energy! lol i love it!! i've been sipping on a ton of water all day... i don't think its physically possible for me to drink all that water! lol but i'm certainly trying :) i definitely felt the warming... i'll see if it helps my weight loss in a few days :)
  • angelicangelique
    Options
    im taking it right now
    to me it works but the only bad thing i find is that it makes me not hungry AT ALL
    while its a good thing not to eat as much it makes me not want to eat
    an im wonderin if that will be bad for my weight loss
    so i decided to take it everyother day

but besides tht i wld recommend it
  • mdias23
    Options
    i loge every calorie and i am good about reminding myself to eat. i haven't been hungry since i started this pill but that's a good thing because i'm always hungry and it helps me avoid unnecessary snacking when i know i'm getting enough calories :) day 2 and i love the energy :D i'm actually keeping up with my housework lol :)
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    On my first cycle of oxy I lost 23 lbs. Monday I am beginning the second cycle. To be honest if it wasn't for oxy, there is no way I could have the energy to do the work outs I was doing during that first cycle.
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    im taking it right now
    to me it works but the only bad thing i find is that it makes me not hungry AT ALL
    while its a good thing not to eat as much it makes me not want to eat
    an im wonderin if that will be bad for my weight loss
    so i decided to take it everyother day

but besides tht i wld recommend it

YES it really does suppress your appetite. Also drink lots of water! The best part is that it knocks my sweet crazy out the box. I can look at something sweet and just not want it!
  • BrieC
    BrieC Posts: 26
    Options
    I've had great experiences in losing weight with this product too! Can't believe the energy it gave me (and I thought I had a lot before LOL), plus the appetite suppressant is great, has anyone tried Recreate? It's just as effective a product, just with a lower stimulant dose