New. need to lose 4st

Options
kittycoocooz
kittycoocooz Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi im a mum of 2 boys (12 & 15), and 2 tuxedo kitties... one even has a white mustache LOL. I live in the UK in Cheshire.

This is my 2nd day of using the app. im needing to lose around 4st. tried all fad diets ... lost weight but put it bk on in time. Any tips from you peeps would be great x good luck to all of us on a new healthy beginning

Replies

• kittycoocooz
    kittycoocooz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2nd day of using the app. im needing to lose around 4st. tried all fad diets ... lost weight but put it bk on in time. Any tips from you peeps would be great x good luck to all of us on a new healthy beginning

I / WE CAN DO THIS
  • genaille61
    genaille61 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) I have been doing this for about a week. I am a furmama to two dogs, and my fiance is a bad food influence (all he wants is pizza lol). I live in ontario Canada, and the last time I weighed in I was 225/230 (unreliable scale). My goal is to be 140, I'm 5'4". Add me if you would like and shoot me a message anytime!
  • wingsforwheels
    wingsforwheels Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ontario also, I've dropped 60 pounds mountain biking and strength training. I belong to the YMCA and joined the group exercise programs there. You got this, find something you like and enjoy the journey!!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!