Quest bars?

Options
I just found out Walmart carries them! What are yalls favorite?

Replies

• MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough, blueberry, apple, etc. - I really like quest bars. You'll see some here kind of hate on them, but I find them filling and satisfying and tasty ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Double chocolate chunk is my favourite, then it's:

Chocolate brownie
    Smores
    cookie dough.
  • Blitzia
    Blitzia Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Smores is my favorite. Cookie dough, chocolate and peanut butter, and double chocolate are all good. Cookies and cream was kind of mediocre but edible. White chocolate raspberry was my least favorite of the ones I've tasted.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    You should of tried the old formula. They changed it over a year ago and now they aren't as good. I mean they are still good but no where near as amazing as they used to be.

Favorite is...

1. choc chip cookie dough
    2. double choc
    3. white choc raspberry
    4. cinnamon roll

WHite chocolate used to be my favorite of the old formula and cinnamon roll but now they aren't as good.
  • RunningGoal
    RunningGoal Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Smores and white chocolate raspberry are my favorite but I'd take any flavor for the nutrition and how satisfying they are.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Mocha chocolate chip
    Blueberry muffin
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    S'mores are my fave hands down, and I like the oatmeal one in a pinch. All the others I've tried ranged from eh to ew.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    The chocolate based ones cause me great *ahem* distress, so I stick to Vanilla Almond Crunch, PB&J, Coconut Cashew and Apple Pie.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I can't eat them. They make me constipated lol.
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I noticed whenever I ate them my weight started to go up so I had to stop eating them
  • DamieBird
    DamieBird Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I just bought a new batch, and s'mores are the best so far! I liked the old Cinnamon Bun flavor, too. I can only eat 1/2 a bar at a time, though. I pretty much only eat them in an "I'm going to starve if I don't eat something immediately" kind of situation. I usually log the whole thing, make it through 1/2 and nibble on the rest here and there over the next day if I need to increase my protein, or an hour before the gym. Amazon has decent prices; I have a dozen in my desk drawer as we speak ;).
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I noticed whenever I ate them my weight started to go up so I had to stop eating them

Hey - just wondering. Did they cause your weight to go up even when you were logging calories? Did you get a feel for why? I'm using the Costco bar that is comparable to the Quest bar and have been stuck for a while. So if you have an answer or even guess about this I'd be most appreciative.
  • locoloon
    locoloon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    mint chocolate chip
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough! Microwaved for 10 seconds.. :smiley:
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    You should of tried the old formula. They changed it over a year ago and now they aren't as good. I mean they are still good but no where near as amazing as they used to be.

Favorite is...

1. choc chip cookie dough
    2. double choc
    3. white choc raspberry
    4. cinnamon roll

WHite chocolate used to be my favorite of the old formula and cinnamon roll but now they aren't as good.

They changed the formula? Oh no!

I loved the White Choc Raspberry but haven't had them in quite a while. That's too bad.
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    If they have "ONE Bars" try those. I love the birthday cake flavor. For Quest I like double chocolate.
  • broseidonkingofbrocean
    broseidonkingofbrocean Posts: 180 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Only quest product I like are the peanut butter cups.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the main ingredient in all of them is cardboard. Of the flavors I've tried, the only one I'd consider getting again is Chocolate Brownie.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    Mint chocolate chip. Oh yes. Which reminds me, I need to buy some more...