looking for an accounta buddy - for maintaining the logging of food and fitness activities

ROUGHCUTv2
ROUGHCUTv2 Posts: 3 Member
Hello, first post here.
I start the day, or the week out strong, counting my calories and adding my activities, I'd just like someone to answer to, and who also may need the same.
Thanks

Replies

• bjnsn
    bjnsn Posts: 17 Member
    I do the same. Start out strong but the end of the day I binge eat. Been doing better with that the last few months. But would be nice to have support.
  • fionawilson06
    fionawilson06 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi...me too.. Trying to get into the habit of using this app.. To log food and maximise all that it offers. Happy to be part of a support team to log stuff... Lets check in for a week with each other and see if we can/need support or maybe I just need to sort myself out and stop procrastinating (i know its good for me) and making excuses ... Hehe hehe... Help
  • toughenoughnow
    toughenoughnow Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I would be happy to look in on your food/activity logs from time to time, and would love the same in return. Accountability is something I need too!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Feel free to add me :smile: I log every day both food and exercise and I'm happy to motivate!
  • runsiren13
    runsiren13 Posts: 11 Member
    All of you feel free to add me i'm struggling with binging and weekend logging could use all the help i can get.
  • theresa_may
    theresa_may Posts: 11 Member
    I could use that too. I log calories in, calories out, steps and workout. PM me if you're interested!
  • pamelaharwell2014
    pamelaharwell2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Me three!! I need a buddy so I can stay on track, especially with exercise. Please add me!
    Snacking is the devil! Ugh!!
  • pamelaharwell2014
    pamelaharwell2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Also, how do you scan in your food's barcode??
    I looked under the FAQ but to no avail.
  • mascorrom
    mascorrom Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, I'm new here. I have over 100lbs to loose, and I'm looking forward to a new me.
  • sophiestoker96
    sophiestoker96 Posts: 4 Member
    Hay feel free to add me. It can be hard logging in what you eat with all these different measurements and stuff. Always up for motivation and new friends !!
  • jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey there, I can totally relate. I cycle through being super accountable then dwindle out and not log on for weeks. I definitely could use some more accountability, feel free to add and we can try and keep on track!
  • fransaucedo17
    fransaucedo17 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi there! I am new here and would love an accountability and motivation partner. I have Type 2 diabetes and have seriously struggled and am still struggling to get my sugars controlled. My doctor asked me to use the food log on this app so here I am.