So annoying, it needs it's own thread

Options

Replies

• judydj1220
    judydj1220 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    When you're running late for work, because you set the alarm clock to go off at 5:15 p.m. NOT a.m., and you realize you forgot to get gasoline in your vehicle last night.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    judydj1220 wrote: »
    When you're running late for work, because you set the alarm clock to go off at 5:15 p.m. NOT a.m., and you realize you forgot to get gasoline in your vehicle last night.

I never forget I just was too lazy the night before
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Sivadee00 wrote: »
    That awkward moment of tripping over something, or nothing, and almost falling to the ground in public.

What's this "almost" BS? If I "almost" fall down in public, I'm not annoyed, I'm feeling awesome for managing to not "actually" fall down in public.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    Sivadee00 wrote: »
    That awkward moment of tripping over something, or nothing, and almost falling to the ground in public.

What's this "almost" BS? If I "almost" fall down in public, I'm not annoyed, I'm feeling awesome for managing to not "actually" fall down in public.

It is possible though to end up looking like a complete spaz during the effort to keep oneself upright. :)
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    When you time your trip to the doctor's office so you arrive within a few minutes. As soon as you leave, you manage to get behind the 1 person who decides to go 10MPH under the speed limit and the road is too busy to pass on.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've been cutting my own hair for over 2 decades with the, most recent being Daylight Saving Time Ends 2015 I'd normally; shorn my hair every 6 months but I cut it, short enough to; wait a year instead & unbeknownst to me at the time it, got rid of my split ends so well that; my hair still has that even choppy look!

However as I made an attempt to, tonight I literally lost all confidence to; do it & nearly had a panic attack concerning it, potentially not being straight despite never making a mistake prior so; I realize that I am unable to do it anymore. I remember that, it was unusually stressing the; previous time & thus, obviously I've been; avoiding it but now, it's impossible to; deal with! I don't recall ever, doing it to; save money but I hate the sinks that, they use to wash hair it's always been painful therefore it; was always then most convenient to do it myself! For me walking into, a salon for; a simple amateurish haircut's shameful because unfortunately I am not independent enough as it's while, retaining whatever independence I've is imperative it; isn't reasonably worth the stress of it!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Entertaining threads that just die for no reason are annoying.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    When your back/head/body overall is killing you for no apparent reason. AAARGH.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    When you are trying to leave and your garage door opened stops working.
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options
    Tearing the crotch in your jeans while at work. Then you change into your spare pair at lunch and tear the crotch in those as well.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Tearing the crotch in your jeans while at work. Then you change into your spare pair at lunch and tear the crotch in those as well.

I have broken several zippers with no backup pair of pants available.
  • HooperDrivesTheBoatChief
    Options

Are your jeans made of paper?

Yes but it's construction paper so I expected them to last!!! Hahaha! Sorry that was bad.

I have broken several zippers with no backup pair of pants available.

Done the same. I'm tough on pants