Ultramarathon Walk: Steps to the Sea

Options
One week from today, at this hour I hope to have finished, I am walking from our local library to the ocean. I would appreciate a note of encouragement every day between now and then. It's 50 miles.

Here's a bit of a blog about it. The video says the same thing as Post #1 but with images from the roads I walk around here and a few from out on the coast or of sea life.

http://ettrickcreations.wordpress.com/

Before then I have to be away taking care of my in-laws for 4 nights and 5 days. I hope that my foundation is strong enough that this interruption is not a serious problem. Thanks for looking or listening.

e

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Would it be ok if I posted you blog to my facebook page so others can learn of your awesomeness?
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend - I'd be happy to cheer you on!
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    WTG You will be awesome! Good luck with the in-laws in the meantime:smile:
  • Escultor
    Escultor Posts: 64
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Would it be ok if I posted you blog to my facebook page so others can learn of your awesomeness?
    Thanks. Yes, the goal of community health makes me want to share this with as many people as possible but I'm not really a high visibility sort of person.

Feel free to link it or re-post anything in as many places as you'd like.
  • Escultor
    Escultor Posts: 64
    Options
    Well, yesterday I got through 40 miles before deciding to stop. Various factors weighed in but I had tested myself and achieved quite a lot. Despite not making my 50 mile goal, I feel euphoric.