wife and mom of two wonderful girls

Options
HI over the years i've never really had to watch what i eat, after having two girls, oldest being 8 i had lost my baby weight and after having my yooungest 4 years ago i haven't been able to lose the baby weight, My husband of 2 years , is very sweet and loving , always telling me he loves me no matter what, but I'm just not happy in my body . I've gotta lose the weight.I hope this works, i've tried just about everything , i start off great and then it's all down hill from there, stop doing , no movitation , i start to excerise and then my muscle hurt and i stop .
I pray this wroks, I wanna be healthier and have more engery to play outside with my baby girls.
wish me luck

Replies

• pinksoldier
    Options
    welcome! this site does help, no lies there! just be accountable to yourself and log everything......even if its just 1 gummy bear! good luck to you!!!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    good luck and can completely relate. I have two girls too add if you like and I agree log everything and be active on the site
  • darkdestiny7
    Options
    I'm a wife and mom to 2 boys. 8 and 5. I know how you feel about the baby weight. Mine wont come off either. So far this site is great though. Add me if you would like a support friend! :)
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate to where you're coming from and tried different things in the past. Since joining MFP, I've become more cognizant of what I eat as much as how much I eat. Be prepared to make some lifestyle changes if you really want this to work and have long-term results. I have 4 boys and I plan on being around when they start having children. Just remember to take it one day at a time and don't give up just because you had a bad eating day; it's not the end of the world. Add me if you'd like.