I hate the scale

Options
Been doing the jillian michaels app for 44 days and I definetly can tell a difference and can see it too but the scale is going nowhere fast. I just need some words or encouragement to get me through this.
SW:173
CW:153
1ST GW:145
2ND GW:138

Replies

• laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    You've only been at this 44 days and you've lost 20 lbs THATS GREAT! Thats loosing a little over 3lbs a week, so thats fast, ive been at this two more weeks than you and am down 16 lbs! Your extremely close to your 1st goal weight, I would just keep on it, its not going to happen over night.
  • Sudhaji
    Sudhaji Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG, I love your Corgi. My corgi Sunny sadly is in dog heaven but it just brought back memories. What is your corgi's name?
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Sudhaji wrote: »
    OMG, I love your Corgi. My corgi Sunny sadly is in dog heaven but it just brought back memories. What is your corgi's name?

Her name is Kiki shes almost three! Feel free to add me, I post occasional pictures! and im always looking for new friends!
  • srf1982
    srf1982 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi There....I am close to your weight. I feel the same. The scale is not moving. I am running three days a week (marathon training), still breastfeeding 1-2 x a day, and tracking food..I have four kids and work shift work so its crazy times lol....What the heck right?! BUT, the last poster is right. You have been doing so well. It will come...Maybe its time to try something new for a week to see some change and keep you motivated...I NEVER loose three pounds a week. Thats amazing...You are close. Stay focused. Eye on the prize. Feeling comfortable in your skin at a weight you know you are happy at.....Feel free to add me if you need some accountability. I weight every Monday...We could "report" to eachother:-)
  • A_Eastman
    A_Eastman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't state my starting weight was 2 years ago after I had my kiddo. When I started really trying 44 days ago it was only 158 I've only lost 5 lbs. I know it's just a dumb number and I have to remember that it's about how I feel in my skin. I just want to feel the best I can at 30 I'm giving myself plenty of time to be the best me I can be before 30 and heading to barbados for my wedding anniversary I want lots of pics and want to be confident in all of them.
  • mandy_godfree
    mandy_godfree Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My scale hasn't moved for the last month, but I've lost an inch from round my waist. As long as something changes, that's the main thing.
  • Luna3386
    Luna3386 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Focus on something else: photos, measurements.

Tighten up your food- use a food scale for solids and semi solid foods.

Seeing a difference in 44 days? Thats pretty good. It took me 6 months to see changes (and honestly I've been at this since 2012, down 60 pounds, some of which was baby and it's been over 5 years). Finally seeing progress when I started using the food scale.