First Day on sight

Options
I was just told about this site by my niece. So far I'm impressed. I have kept a food journal for years. I got away from it during the holidays....well, way before the holidays. Like Summer 08 and gained 22 lbs. So my new years resolution was to be faithful with my food journal. If I eat it, I write it down. So far I'm down 10 lbs in 4 weeks.
The last 15 will be slow but a healthy weight loss. I love that this site has a huge variety of foods listed that I eat and it calculates everything. I also count Weight watcher points, which helps me.

Replies

• mmcdowell
    mmcdowell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was just told about this site by my niece. So far I'm impressed. I have kept a food journal for years. I got away from it during the holidays....well, way before the holidays. Like Summer 08 and gained 22 lbs. So my new years resolution was to be faithful with my food journal. If I eat it, I write it down. So far I'm down 10 lbs in 4 weeks.
    The last 15 will be slow but a healthy weight loss. I love that this site has a huge variety of foods listed that I eat and it calculates everything. I also count Weight watcher points, which helps me.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Welcome