Have you been inspired

Options
Goooood morning my lovely friends!!

I wanted to write about inspiration today. Who has inspired you lately? I tell you for me it is YOU!! You all have inspired me to be a better person in all that I do whether it be exercise or my daily life. You are conquering so many wonderful goals and inspiration has a huge part in that. Inspiration is magical :-) To be inspired is to be given a wonderful gift. We all inspire each other every single day on here and I am here to remind you to stop and recognize that inspiration from your fellow friends because it just makes you feel whole and complete. It makes me feel exhilerated and alive and this is a special thank you to all you lovely peeps for inspiring this Arkansas girl 24/7! Keep up the amazing work and enjoy the rest of your day :-) :heart: :happy: :flowerforyou: :love:

Replies

• Taralynngranius
    Options
    YOu are definitely inspiring Manda.. i am thankful for all my MFP friends and for this website.. I have never been able to feel so accountable yet enough pressure to do it!! Its really our own choice but i am SO thankful for this website and the fact i don't need to starve myself to feel and look better.. just keep a good eye on what i eat and find NEW wonderful amazing recipes from my MFP friends!! I love it!! This site is INSPIRING!!
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful post, thank you!! This place is my home away from home and without it, I would be homeless. Thanks for inspiring me for not only wanting to be here, but to stay!!
  • preacher_lady
    preacher_lady Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Manda, I used to be into body-building and taught aerobics. I was in the gym faithfully, but I had gotten away from it for quite awhile and just could not get motivated to get it back. My daughter in law got me on here approx. 125 days ago but it took me a little while to get motivated. Once I started getting friends on here, I started to "get it." I am thankful for all my MFP friends and for this website.. My son and daughter-in-law were home yesterday and i told them .... can you believe this woman that you had trouble even getting to the gym is now motivated to go there 6 days a week and teaching SilverSneakers??!!! This website, my son and daughter-in-law and you and all of my other wonderful MFP friends are truly my inspiration!!! Thank you for your post.