Meal prep

Options
shyann91
shyann91 Posts: 1 Member
What are some good meal prep recipes for losing weight?

Replies

• Christian_Cudo
    Christian_Cudo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    shyann91 wrote: »

It really depends on what you like and your lifestyle. You could always bake some chicken for the week along with potatoes. If you don't like the taste of chicken that's been in the refrigerator a few days, you could always season and pre weight your chicken in a zip lock bag then when it's time to get just put it on the skillet and cook it.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You lose weight through a consistent calorie deficit. Meal prep is cooking in advance. Meals don't necessary need a recipe. Make meals you like.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    There are many great websites with loads of recipes including the BLOG right here. Greatist also has a thing to meal plan by what you want to eat instead of actual recipes. So instead of chicken stir fry - you would fill in protein = chicken, vegetable = carrot, celery, cabbage, grain= brown rice, fat = olive oil (as well as quantities).
  • dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    shyann91 wrote: »

beer. oops wrong thread again.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Anything you want.

I do weekly meal prep and here are my favorite things to make: soups, stews, chili, quiche, casseroles, curries, pastas, lasagna.

They all freeze well and reheat nicely in the microwave.
  • floridamatty
    floridamatty Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    0k8brcvtdv6u.jpg

Heres my meal prep
    Breakfast Burritos
    protein Chili
    Thai basil chicken and rice
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Ones that fit your calorie goal, that you think are tasty, that fit your lifestyle..