CHALLENGE Green Vs Red Starting 1st August

Options
Hello Ladies and Gents,

Earlier this month, I joined a challenge to get green numbers throughout the whole month - I think most of the people who joined either failed, forgot or gave up the challenge and it was not very succesful.

I myself did awful but was not very dedicated to MFP at the time.

HOWEVER, August I am BACK !!!! So, who would like to join me?

My personal goal will not be to get the whole month as green (I found that impossible) but to get 5 / 6 days per week as green as I do like a take-out and / or some beer on the weekend but I do not want anymore than two RED days per week !!! We can encourage each other to not give up even if we do have a few RED days, but the main aim of the challenge is to end the month with more GREEN days than RED days.

So, who is in ?????

Replies

• luv2runsgf
    luv2runsgf Posts: 48
    Options
    I am game - fun challenge!
  • MaryElizabeth10
    Options
    I'm in!
  • dumb_blonde
    Options
    I'd definitely like to join in, sounds like great motivation!
  • kisscass
    kisscass Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I'm def in! I'm new here and need some motivation and support. August will be my month!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    me me me :)
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think this sounds great-

I need to get back on track, I have tried challenges before and have failed or got lost the thread.

So count me in!!
  • greenie52
    greenie52 Posts: 12
    Options
    i want in pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze thanks
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    I'll give it a try...Warning: I'll be on vacation most of the month so the results may not be pretty :frown:
  • leighkent
    leighkent Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yay, nice to have a group on board !!

I will post here and there through the week but report back on either the Sunday evening or Monday morning on how well my week ended up - the first time I tried this, I had red numbers for the first 7 days !! NOT a good start ! x
  • pink_gerbera
    pink_gerbera Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Can I join please? I've lost track the past few months but wanna get back on it now and shift some weight! So the motivation would be helpful!
  • leighkent
    Options
    Of course, the more the merrier - I'm using the last week of July to practice, getting me in the swing of things ready for a BIG success in August !!! xx
  • leighkent
    Options
    BUMP!
    Get any bad habits out of the way over the weekend as the challenge starts Monday!! xx
  • katieeweiss
    katieeweiss Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!
  • leighkent
    Options
    Nice to have you on board Katie :o)

2 days to go !!!!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I'm on maintenance and I've been rather lax recently.

Count me in!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    This sounds fun! I sometimes get discouraged by weight loss challenges so this one is perfect, count me in!
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Everyone ready for tomorrow?
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm in

*changes settings to gain 1lb per week* :laugh:
  • leighkent
    Options
    I'm ready! This week was my practice week (I started to behave myself and got back on track since Tuesday) and I've had all green since then - not sure if today will be green or red as I do plan to spend the afternoon in the beer garden but you never know .... !!!!
  • leighkent
    Options
    WE'RE ON !!!!

HAPPY GREEN AUGUST EVERYONE XXX