Cravings... any healthy dessert recipes?!

Options
HayleeRenaeFit
HayleeRenaeFit Posts: 43 Member
I get the cravings... we all do! So I have a super easy and quick yummy recipe that will help the sweet tooth.. please post yours too, because I'm starting to want something a little different!!!
Protein soufflé
Mash Half a banana
1 scoop protein powder of choice (vanilla/chocolate)
1/4 cup egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
And that's it!!!
Microwave for about 40-60 seconds
You can add cinnamon to the vanilla or honey and truvia for more taste!!

Replies

• dabearo
    dabearo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Strawberries
    Balsamic vinegar ( the older the better)
    Honey to taste

Let sit until juicy

Top with real whip cream sweetened with brown sugar. I find a tablespoon of whip cream whisked in a cup makes the right amount to top the strawberries. Easy.
  • HayleeRenaeFit
    Options
    @dabearo ohhh yummm that sounds good thank you!!
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I always have frozen bananas on hand so I blend one with some PB or PbFit powder. I've added shredded coconut, mini choc chips, and/or strawberries after blending too. It's really good (assuming you like bananas!).
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    make "cupcakes" using Kodiak Cakes protein pancake mix baked in muffin tin. top with whipped cream or fresh fruit, or both!
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Apple and nut butter, dark chocolate and nut butter, banana and nut butter... Hmm, I'm sensing a theme here with my favorite desserts...
  • HayleeRenaeFit
    Options
    All of these sound delicious!!! Love it!! Thank you
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Halo Top.
  • EricExtreme
    EricExtreme Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I make a home made chocolate peanut butter meal replacement bars that are delicious. If you lower the portion size by ½ you get a yummy 122 calorie desert that's very healthy. It's like having very moist chocolate peanut butter cake.

¼ cup rolled oats
    1 teaspoon freshly ground flaxseed
    ¼ cup of chocolate rice protein powder
    ⅓ cup of original almond milk
    1 teaspoon pb fit
    1/2 teaspoon of EnerG Egg Replacer (mostly potato starch which is my low calorie binder)

Bake in a bar shaped silicone for around 15 minutes at 350°

Nutritional profile:
    27.3g protein
    26g carbs (4.5g fiber, 4g sugar)
    3.1g fat (.4 saturated, 1.4 polyunsaturated, 1.2 monounsaturated)
    245 calories
  • HayleeRenaeFit
    Options
    Ohhh I love that I'm literally going to make that tomorrow soo yummyyt
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    lately we've been having: dessert cup, mashed strawberrys & cool whip on top
  • Shender8707
    Shender8707 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hmm...SoDelicious Coconut Milk ice cream with granola on top...or SoDelicious coconut milk yogurt with granola and fruit. Orrr a Banana Milk shake with frozen banana, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tbsp of sugar free pudding powder (whatever you fancy), or/ peanut butter, or chocolate.
  • Shender8707
    Shender8707 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also like to eat the Fiber 1 bars, with a scoop of SoDelicious Cocont Ice cream, or by itself with a glass of almond milk. Or a Chocolate Garnola cereal, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisan Bran, or Chex Mix cereal.
  • EmbeeKay
    EmbeeKay Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    A cup of plain nonfat Greek yogurt, mixed with artificial sweetener (I use stevia), cinnamon, a couple drops vanilla extract, and a serving of Special K protein cereal (250 cal total) - if I have extra calories I'll add fresh/frozen fruit or top with PB2. This gives me a good 33g protein (without the PB2) and satisfies my sweet tooth.

Halo Top is the way to go, though at $6 a pop I keep it to once a week or less.
  • MeghanC1840
    MeghanC1840 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    2 ingredient mousse

Whip your favorite sugar free jello mix with 2 cups heavy whipping cream till you get the consistency you want. Serve immediately or freeze for an ice cream treat.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I just had something for the first time today for my snack and it was delicious. It really could have been a dessert. It was apple slices dipped in vanilla Greek yogurt. Handles the sweet cravings and gives a nice protein boost as well. :D
  • abbynormalartist
    abbynormalartist Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheeses with thawed fruit or fruit spread on top. Tastes suspiciously like cheese cake.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Super easy...

Light vanilla Greek yogurt + cocoa and stevia = rich chocolatey yum
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Just made some strawberry sorbet in the ice cream maker. 4 ingredients. 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water, 1 lb strawberries, 4 tsp lemon juice. Makes 8 1/2-cup servings.

Also, entertaining this weekend. So I've been baking. I'm not sure I'd call them healthy, but they are low-calorie:

Meringues (27 calories each) and chocolate coconut truffles (74 calories each).