Elliptical Brand?

Options
Does anyone have suggestions for an elliptical as far as Brand? I don't want to spend a million dollars but want to have a good one. I recently started using one and really like it. My kids have been asking for one for the house for years. I am ready to cave :)

Replies

• smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    The one I use in the gym is efx precor, its an american make. Really not sure how much they are to biy but it counts cals, has heart rate monitor on the handles and also you can enter your eight and age....
  • sheller82
    sheller82 Posts: 13
    Options
    Reebok makes some great one that are like gym quality and only about $600-$800. The only difference, you cant go backwards! I purchased one at Costco that broke when I started going backwards, luckily they picked up it, took it back and gave me a new model.
  • koseka
    koseka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've owned two in my life. My first was a Nordictrack and it was okay. I now own a Sole E35 and really enjoy it. I paid around $1300.00. Good luck.
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Thank you both! Good to know :). Have the BEST day!
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I have a Nordic Track
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)
  • sheller82
    sheller82 Posts: 13
    Options
    I also recommend costco because of their lifetime warranty. If the machine breaks down after a few months or years, they will replace it.
  • C110266Chris♥
    Options
    I also recommend costco because of their lifetime warranty. If the machine breaks down after a few months or years, they will replace it.

Thank you very much for the recommendation!