Team Challenge Beginning August 1st! Open to all!

Options
Hi Everyone I would like to invite you to a weight loss challenge starting August 1st. The challenge will run for the entire month of August! I want to stay motivated and challenged to push myself farther than I've ever gone before! So jump on board. The challenge will close at midnight July 30th. Please post your results weekly by the end of the week and we'll keep score for each team. We can do this! So who wants to be on my team! If you have a pre-made team have them join the post and I'll put your in the excel spreadsheet! I'm excited please join me to Kick the Crap out of August!

I will email each you before August 1st and get you assigned to a team with a team captain. At this point each team will consist of 10 people and one captain for a total of 11. Each team will log their weight. Team captains will email me on Sunday Night with total weight loss.

Teams will be awarded extra points by completing the exercise challenges each week. 5 points for each day your entire team logs its exercise challenge as complete! These points will be added to the total weight loss of your team!

Exercise Challenges: Variety of Cardio Exercises, Distance Challenges, Food Challenges (each team who meets their caloric goal and logs) Strength Challenges.

Team captains: Ask each team member to post a realistic weight loss goal and then encourage them to hit it! Also please submit a list of 7 challenges for the month of August. 2 Cardio, 2 Distance Challenges, 1 Food Challenge and 2 Strength Challenges. These will be used to fuel the monthly competition!

KICK THE CRAP OUT OF AUGUST!

Replies

• knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    Sure I'm in! Was looking for an August Challenge anyway!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested in heading up a team please notify me by mail so I can assign teammates. If you already have some teammates please note that in the email. I wonder how much we can lose as a whole challenge. Let's shoot high people!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! I need all the challenges I can get!!!
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    I'm in. Just sent a friend request too :o)
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! After my plataeu this month; this is exactly the kind of thing that I need to kick me in the butt!!!
  • mandysjourney
    mandysjourney Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Does it involve different weekly challenges or just an overall weight loss challenge?
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That'd be cool....is it which teams loses the most weight or what?
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have been pretty slack this summer so I would love to kick start the fall. I have a 30 year reunion in October, so this challenge is just what I need. Please count me in!!!!!:smile:
  • Eats_With_A_Fist
    Options
    It's a knock-down, drag-out, weight loss battle to the death! (Or maybe I misunderstood?)
  • amylcox222
    amylcox222 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to get in on this challenge!! Trying to get in as much as possible before the school year starts! Just let me know what I need to do! Thanks!
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • usliv2
    usliv2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in, I need some motivation,
  • sazvampire
    sazvampire Posts: 53
    Options
    Im in, need a competative challenge
  • tabluedke
    tabluedke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!! I can use a lil extra motivation!! :)
  • skinnyminimoni
    Options
    I'm in!!!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    SIGN ME UP !!!!!!!!!!!
  • JoseMedina21
    JoseMedina21 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'll gather a team of 3 or 4 people. Will let you know, I am definitely interested.

Great Challenge
  • kdoak87
    kdoak87 Posts: 27
    Options
    im in!!!
  • sandy729
    sandy729 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!