May weight loss challenge begun May 1

1235»

Replies

• steph81881
    steph81881 Posts: 50 Member
    @Lin20281 Happy Belated Bday!!!

@R2che Weekend was nice! My daughter (7) wanted to get her ears pierced so we took her yesterday but the piercer was out sick :( Going to try again tonight. She was relieved because she was pretty nervous lol!
    We just relaxed yesterday and played in the pool. It was a beautiful weekend! I drank a little too much but my eating was great. The scale didn't move much probably because of the alcohol but I am focusing on drinking alot of water today and flush my system :)

I would like to lose 2 lbs this week so I need to stay focused!

How is everyone else doing?
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Hello lovlies!!!
    As i said before, i started my fast yesterday night..
    Fast start: Sunday night - 9pm
    end: tuesday night - 8pm(around)
    Hoping to finish 48hours fast this time... :)

Hope everyone is doing awesome!!
  • Chicabear1
    Chicabear1 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi NoMoreAFatChick. I've never fasted before. Why is it beneficial to fast? This is where you avoid food and drink nothing but liquids?
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    I'm soooo tired today. 5am starts are no fun...

Day off tomorrow, can't actually wait

How's everyone doing? It's all gone quite quiet in here...

Xx
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Chicabear1 wrote: »
    Hi NoMoreAFatChick. I've never fasted before. Why is it beneficial to fast? This is where you avoid food and drink nothing but liquids?

@Chicabear1 yes there are so many benefits.. just check this out
    http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/10-benefits-of-fasting-that-will-surprise-you.html
    Yes, i avoid solid foods and usually prefer to take coffee and lots of water.
  • Chicabear1
    Hi there. Day #25 already. Still trying to stick with. Some days are tough, we all have them, I know. I'm proud of you gals! You're doing great! We have a few days left in May. Let's make them count! Does anyone know what happened to our friend Pink? Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone. I'm off for a few days but I'll still get in my daily exercise. Talk to you soon. Have fun and be safe out there! NoMoreAFatChick, thank you for sharing the info on fasting! I appreciate that! Chicabear :)
  • Lin20281
    Lin20281 Posts: 355 Member
    edited May 2017
    Hi Everyone! I think tomorrow is gonna be the last day of the Hogwarts Challenge. As far as I know I've completed ✅ all the tasks! Whew!! Have learned a lot from participating. It's been great for me! But hard.

Today is a milestone for me!! For the first time since 2015 I am below 200 pounds! It is so exciting! I want to send up fireworks or something really crazy. I typed this all up by hand and posted it, and 3/4 of it was gone. Sometimes using the cell is really frustrating. Anyway, this morning I weighed 199.8 pounds! My starting weight October 2, 2016 was 274. MFP shows starting 230, but I had already lost a bunch. Anyway, today was a big day for me.

Hope all of you are doing fantastic and having a wonderful day.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Absolutely chuffing fantastic Lin. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep going!! Xx
  • Chicabear1
    Congrats Lin! Very happy for You! Happy for all those here in this challenge that have been getting after it and reaching for your goals! May Challenge is over but our journey continues. I have quite a ways to go still. Thank you all for all your wonderdul and inspirational messages. I'll be seeing you around here. Chicabear