Pay it Forward Tuesday! :-) And of course morning smooches!

Options
Good morning my lovely loves! First, I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for the prayers as me and my family is on the mend and doing much better. Second I just wanted to say it’s that time again…. PAY IT FORWARD TUESDAY! While we should try to be doing kind things for those around us all the time today needs to be special. Do something that changes someone’s life but don’t tell anyone about it. Just be a miracle for them today. It could be anyone, stranger, family, MFP friends, whoever. I am just so proud of you all! Not only are you warriors, not only are you sweet, kind and supportive but you are sexy & gorgeous. Inside and out you are absolutely stunningly gorgeous! You shine so bright that you don’t just have this cowboy’s heart in overdrive but turbo drive! Together we are going kick butt and conquer the day. I love you and adore you my gorgeous darlings. You inspire me and help make me the man I am called to be.
Blessings,
Ed

ps: Did I mention that y'all are gorgeous, sexy & hot? Wow but do you have this cowboy smitten! HUBBA HUBBA!

Replies

• jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    hmmm, how will I pay it forward today??? I think I will write to my 3 new soldiers I adopted... I love reading your posts, it just makes my day!
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Awwww, this post just made my already great morning even greater as I have lost 6 pounds since I first weighed in last week!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Awwww, this post just made my already great morning even greater as I have lost 6 pounds since I first weighed in last week!!

YAY! Rock on gorgeous!
  • 1234lbsgone
    1234lbsgone Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! This made my morning. Smooches to you too:smooched:
  • dlangenfeld
    dlangenfeld Posts: 119
    Options
    Glad your family is on the mend! Have a great day!!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    So glad you all are feeling better!! Thank you so much for your beautiful daily posts, they just make my heart smile and today will be easy because it is my best friend's birthday and I already sent her a silly voice message singing her happy birthday so now I will give her a present tonight and send her flowers!! Love making others smile and you make me smile every day sweetie!! :):heart: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    Uh, I think it's safe to say that we are ALL smitten by you! What a wonderful note to start the day! I'll have to come up with something good to do today.

You make us smile!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: I :heart: you gorgeous darlings sooooooooooooooooo much!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    I did my pay it forward on Monday instead of Tuesday and it made me feel great. I love doing little unexpected things to make people smile.

Ed, you're such a joy to know. Your posts make me so happy throughout the day. I hope your kids know how lucky they are!

Smooches back! xo
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    So glad you are feeling better. How's Nana? Your post leaves me with a smile as I wonder...what random act will it be today???? I accept your challenge, Cowboy, I'm on it!! Hugs and smooches!
  • slheflinVA
    slheflinVA Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hmmm, how will I pay it forward today??? I think I will write to my 3 new soldiers I adopted... I love reading your posts, it just makes my day!

Speaking of that...my one soldier came home - YIPPEE!!! - so I probably ought to be getting another :)
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm....how do you adopt a soldier? What does this entail? I would be interested in doing that! Seems like a nice way to pay it forward for those serving our country. In the meantime, I will continue to volunteer at the homeless clinic.