Not new...but new

Options
I had MFP for a looooong time a while back and was pretty involved in the community. In fact, I met an ex on here (obviously didn't work out, and no idea if he's still on here, but wish him the best).

I'm back for a few reasons:

a) reoccurring back injury has me on modified workouts which means I need to be more watchful about what I eat.

b) surprisingly missed the community feel of this place, even all of the ridiculousness.

I have NO idea what my old account info was, so I'm starting allllllll over again! I don't really need support when it comes to my workouts/food, but am always up for meeting new people.

I'm also here to offer support to others. I'm a Personal Trainer with a Master's in Counselling, so helping others is my jam :)

I've competed in bodybuilding competitions, but have no interest in doing that again as it royally f*cked up my relationship with food and my body for a while. That wasn't fun. Right now, lifting heavy is my favourite, especially deadlifts. Although I've had to take a break from them for the time being :'( My focus has been on building up my lower body unilateral strength (being stronger on one side versus the other is what screwed up my back) and upper body strength. My current goals are: 5 strict pull-ups with no assistance and consistently lifting triple digits on my bench press.

Looking forward to meeting you all! :)

Replies