Spinach stuffed chicken cutlets!

Options
ywolfie
ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
I got a recipe from www.skinnytaste.com last night and had to try it out. Breaded chicken breasts stuffed with spinach and low fat ricotta cheese! It was sooo good I can't believe how good it was for me and so low in calories (relatively speaking of course). I had a small side of whole wheat noodles and marinara sauce. By using the ingredients from the website, I cut the calories in half! Normally this is a 1000 calorie meal easy. You've gotta try this website for good for you foods that a) won't break the bank and b) won't leave you feeling hungry 2 hours later.

Replies

• nejohn
    nejohn Posts: 62
    Options
    Sounds awesome! I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for posting!
  • jen_marie_1976
    Options
    I got that one last week, but have not made it yet..i cant wait to try it. i got alot off that site, and the ones i have made were awesome !!!
  • abigailhutch
    abigailhutch Posts: 101
    Options
    Woohoo! Glad to hear it was great! I actually printed that recipe out last week too! Can't wait to make it now!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I stumbled on this site recently and really love it. Another good one is hungrygirl.com Full of great tips on how to eat the same foods you used to, with a lot less calories. Thanks for the link! :)
  • ywolfie
    ywolfie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I also tried the Puerto Rican Pork. I cooked it in the crock pot while I was at work and came home to an awesome, lean healthy meal! Soooo yummy!
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Yummmmm!!! I have to try this... I love great recipe websites... thanks for the tip.
  • Slavic_Spice
    Slavic_Spice Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This sounds great, thanks!
  • feistyattitude
    Options
    Thank you for the post....it sounds like something I would definitely be interested in trying : )
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Yumm! I'm going to have to try this.
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thanks this is a great site.
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • luna88
    luna88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That site is freaking AWESOME!!!! Me and hubby have cooked so many great things from that site and they are all low in calories and so yummy! This spinach stuffed chicken would have to be our favourite! I would definately suggest everyone trying it out!
  • Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, I'll just hop along and check out the site. Thanks for sharing

Di :smile:
  • GenerationD05
    Options
    I've never heard of this site and as a major chicken lover, this sounds delicious! Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to try this when I buy spinach next!