Water intake

Options
BuBeauty01
BuBeauty01 Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I hate water is there anything else that will hydrate just the same?

Replies

• gsanders1367
    gsanders1367 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of people try to add various low calorie flavorings but usually there's something else that's added such as sugars or sodium. Obviously you would want to watch exactly what you use to help with that. I'm afraid good ol fashioned water is the best. The human body is built around it. It transfers to the cells quickly and efficiently because its the natural way of human life. Gatorades got nothing on it. Lol
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I managed to switch to mostly water by carrying a large yeti cup full of ice around all day. I refill it with water & the ice lasts all day. Couldn't stand drinking it any other way at first. I also drink tea both hot & cold with a mix of splenda & stevia. Flavoring water with crystal light packets works too.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I don't drink any water. I stick to Pepsi max, diet soda, diet energy drinks, herbal teas, black tea.

It only matters that your body is hydrated.
  • Grenhalgh217
    Grenhalgh217 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hate water is there anything else that will hydrate just the same?

Flavered its really nice
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I like coffee flavoured water personally, especially when it's cold weather. Or tea.

Milk, Juice, alternative "milks"... They have calories that need accounting for though. Diet drinks, flavoured sparkly water (sugar free) don't. I eat loads of fresh fruit and vegies, so get plenty of hydration that way.