New to Turbo Fire- fallen in LOVE with this site!

Options
Hey all, I have just started Turbo Fire and hope that I can make it! I have fallen in love with cardio and anything resembling kickboxing! Please, if you have ANY insight or would like to work out "together", contact me!!!

Good luck and cheers!
Amy

Replies

• JeanWalker109
    Options
    I don't believe I can, physically, make it all the way through a Turbo Fire session, but I do have them all. I'm a big fan of Chalene. I hope you enjoy it!

*smiles*

Jean
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo Fire and it hasn't come yet but I am looking forward to starting that in a couple of weeks. Right now I am doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and love it! I know what you mean...cardio is very addicting...now when I don't get my work-out or walk in during the day I feel weird the next day. I feel so much better when I stick do it. I am sending you a friend request...we can motivate each other! Do you find Turbo Fire hard to master in the beginning? That is the one thing I am afraid of...not being able to keep up. I am looking forward to the challenge though!
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I haven't done turbo fire but love turbojam. Big fan too of Chalene. ChaLean extreme is good workout to add strength training.
  • TinaBernal
    TinaBernal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi AMY,
    TURBO FIRE is amazing!! I love Chalene... I have 2 left feet with TURBO JAM but love the HIIT training in the FIRE.
    i would like to workout with you.
    After losing 20 lbs with Beachbody (turbo fire creators) I have shared my success story and now a fulltime online coach.
    I can coach you for free!! Would that be cool? There is a section on the Beachbody website to track your Turbo Fire workouts
    and meet others as well.
    We can connect at coachtinabernal@hotmail.com
    Im super excited to do this with you!!
    Tina
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I jsut started Turbo Fire yesterday and I love it!! The music just keeps you pumped the whole time!! The more you do it the better you will get at it. I did Turbo Jam first so most of the moves I already knew they are just at a much faster pace than TJ. I would love to friends and we could motivate each other!!
  • amymissfro
    amymissfro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also have done Turbo Jam before this workout, and LOVED it! I almost feel like I enjoyed that more, but im sure that might have something to do with higher intensity!!!! LOL
  • amymissfro
    amymissfro Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me!
  • danilynn16
    danilynn16 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started the Turbo Fire last night...love it!!
  • k8esublime
    Options
    I just ordered Turbo fire and is do to be delivered at my house on Thursday!! woot woot!
  • TonjaWL
    TonjaWL Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started Turbo Fire yesterday and I love it. I am so not able to keep up yet, but after my first day of trying I woke up this morning feeling it. It is intense (for me) and I'm loving it. This is my first program like this so I'm excited about starting it and look forward to completing it.